Summer Love Island 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless Ty, if Kady is going to talk to anyone it with be Scott.
AND CATHERINE! running for Whitney like she's your mam, you fucked up, own it, shush and be humble

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whitney giving "why you tryna drag my fine ass into your mess?" vibes.
70xorrnwdcab1.jpeg

So disappointed in Catherine's immature behaviour. She had been my favourite girl from the start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So apparently Scott being clear with Catherine about his feelings and standing up for their relationship in front of everybody was not clear or big enough for Catherine and therefore it's not her faults he got with Geoffrey.

witch, please. tit like this gives women a bad name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So apparently Scott being clear with Catherine about his feelings and standing up for their relationship in front of everybody was not clear or big enough for Catherine and therefore it's not her faults he got with Geoffrey.

witch, please. tit like this gives women a bad name.
At the end of the last thread a poster posted a clip of Catherine literally saying how she liked that he stuck up for her by doing that.

She's just embarrassed by what's she's done and not mature enough to own it and apologise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else notice how the girls practically gave away what girls were recoupling last night? Every time it would pan to Whitney she would bite her lip, look awkward and look at the floor, all the OG girls did it too before Ella came back in with Ouzy when Ty was being all confident about her coming back to him.

Reactions: 24
Anyone else notice how the girls practically gave away what girls were recoupling last night? Every time it would pan to Whitney she would bite her lip, look awkward and look at the floor, all the OG girls did it too before Ella came back in with Ouzy when Ty was being all confident about her coming back to him.
This has happened before in other series.
I think it would be hard not to react given the situation. I definitely wouldn’t be able to stop my face showing I know what’s coming

Reactions: 22
Just caught up on lastnight.

Ella is back with Ty and of course back crying.
She needs to get an actual girl. He is so fuckin immature and his ’street’ chat needs to stop, isn’t he a posh boy from fuckin Essex?

Catherine is another one doing my fuckin head in. I swear she hasn’t emotionally matured telling Ella ‘he’s showing u he still cares for u by acting this way’. Telling her he’s done with her and to leave alone lol. Gang of kids !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Catherine screaming for Whitney when talking to Scott

Whitneys face was like 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Catherine Catherine Catherine . Why don’t you just own it. I can’t believe how she went from one of my favourites to someone I want to vote out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
With the four singles going out for cocktails, I wonder if maybe the main villa will be asked to dump some of them. It's too early for new bombshells for them all, plus will cause drama is Ella wants to save Ty & Sammy wants to save Jess. That's what I'd do anyway if I was a producer on the show 😂 plus it allows kady to be back home in time to say bye to her man

Reactions: 11
What’s with the girls being rude when they recouple and the other doesn’t like Tanya and Catherine? There’s probably more examples but Tanya’s the other I can think of. Is it just a defence because they realise they’re in the wrong?

Reactions: 14
Catherine needs to own her decision and stop running to Whitney as backup because she can't excuse herself out of the fact she is at fault for bringing back Uncle Elom.

The stupid thing about Casa Amor is always that when girls recouple (unless it as like Whitney's single status) that they always want the original man anyway, and here we have it where Catherine will want Scott and Ella definitely wants Tyrique

Reactions: 22
If I had been Ouzy I would have given him space that night and try to talk with him the next day there no point when someone is pent up with emotions there was nothing to gain from that Ouzy knew he name ffs just chat to him the next day

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think Catherine will want Scott back. Ella and Ty will definitely be back together by the end of the weekend

Reactions: 12
Wallpaper paste has more personality than Ouzy - he's a god-like fella but christ he's boring AF. Even his voice is just monotone 'what you thinking?' 'do you like me?' blah blah blah.

It was shock value bringing him back, we might as well just get started on the Ella/Ty redemption to winners arc now because we all know where it's heading.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen on FB that movie night is being filmed tonight so we will have it by the weeeekend!

Reactions: 16
Wallpaper paste has more personality than Ouzy - he's a god-like fella but christ he's boring AF. Even his voice is just monotone 'what you thinking?' 'do you like me?' blah blah blah.

It was shock value bringing him back, we might as well just get started on the Ella/Ty redemption to winners arc now because we all know where it's heading.
If they reconcile do you think enough people will want to vote for them to win? Genuine question. Personally I’d rather put needles in my eyes than vote for him, I know I won’t budge on this.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.