Summer Love Island 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake, Ron, Luca, Ty. There’s a pattern of them all egging on the boys while they made sure they did nothing
Apart from Ty they were also all short fellas. Short man syndrome really came out big time lmao
---
Leah looked like she was going to be quite pragmatic about it. I think she's going to shrug and say "well, whatever, it's a bit annoying but we weren't exclusive." She didn't seem angry with Montel at the firepit.
Think she’s going to ‘confront’ him tonight and depending on what he says - and what the casa girls *in* the villa say - she will probs have a wee cry I imagine

Reactions: 5
Aww I love Maya i think casting her as been one of the best decisions the show has made tbh.

I was a bit confused with Sammy’s pick as maya made it sound like because he was single he HAD to couple up with a casa girl. It sounded like he didn’t have the option to decide to stay single? But then when Jess came in, they made it sound like Sammy had chosen to couple up because he met someone he really liked? His choice was VERY odd and smells like daddy paid some money for his daughter to stay in…

Molly was cracking me up last night waiting for the girls to recognise her when she was sat there but they were mostly concerned about their own drama 🤣 her “storyline” is VERY pointless and boring. But the boring could be just Zak’s personality

Reactions: 16
Jess is to good for Sammy, like how many has he had a test with. And that poor girl , Amber she's just a pawn, sure he was into Gabby. He just wants his cake and eat it. Jess would be mad to take him back. And I would like to see Amber with someone, but she's only a child 19. Trying to find love ❤
I know, I only turned 20 in November 😂🙈and no way would I ever dream of going on love island

Reactions: 5
I guess there’s a chance they didn’t really care but do you think they guessed Molly might have come based on how she left? And that’s why the girls weren’t shocked

Reactions: 2
Jess is to good for Sammy, like how many has he had a test with. And that poor girl , Amber she's just a pawn, sure he was into Gabby. He just wants his cake and eat it. Jess would be mad to take him back. And I would like to see Amber with someone, but she's only a child 19. Trying to find love ❤
I know, I only turned 20 in November 😂🙈and no way would I ever dream of going on love island

Reactions: 1
Ty is a tit starter. When Medhi was there be told Whitney a lie and Medhi confronted him and said he did it because he was bored

Now Ella is bored of you so she got a new man lol
Yeah I think he is a massive tit stirrer, definition of wanting problems not peace. And it makes for GREAT TV. He is the new president of destiny’s Chaldish 🫡
But yeah I agree he is bored and creates drama for the fun of it and I am so here for it.

plus he is actually perfection to look at 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess there’s a chance they didn’t really care but do you think they guessed Molly might have come based on how she left? And that’s why the girls weren’t shocked
I also think it would probably be a bit boring if they kept showing every girls reaction to clocking Molly being back. If they did that everyone would have been giving out that she was getting too much air time.

Reactions: 11
They’re grown men but egging them on to make himself look good is sly behaviour
It’s hilarious though 🤣
He doesn’t have to be good friends to them or support their relationships he probably won’t even speak to half of them when he’s out, he always looks bored or pissed off by the lads presence, other than Zack.

I was a bit dubious about the whole Kady boyfriend thing but last night has now sealed it for me:

- I think she initially picked Zach because him and Molly were the strongest couple and expected him to (unlike Tyrique 😂) reject her or be firmly hands off while they were in a triangle buying her time to coast.
- Rejecting Zach’s kiss and refusing to partake in the kissing challenge.
- Mitch’s comment that she’s not tried to get to know anyone else (when she’s barely even getting to know Zach!)
- The argument confused me the most as even though she cried the whole thing read very false, and tbh I think she’s just a fake witch and it was! She was running out of time and needed to create some distance between her and Zach, so she capitalised on his date with Whitney to cause drama.
- Not getting to know any guys in casa nor mentioning Zach once?! Came back single proclaiming that she’s loyal and into Zach etc - bizarre when we can see after however long there isn’t any semblance of a relationship between them.

Really disappointing, this series has been really good regardless but the whole Molly/Kady situation has been an absolute flop - bringing Molly back was pointless and has also brought down Zach’s entertainment value, as he’s basically been forced to get back with her and will now be closed off for the rest of the series.
Totally agree re Kady, it was really off that she refused to participate in the kissing challenge. The only time people have done that on Love Island before is when they've been in really well established couples (I remember Jessie didn't do it properly as she was with Will). You can't just sit it out as if the rules don't apply to you.

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget Luca
there’s an ex Love Islanders thread for stuff like that actually- I’m sure they’ve posted about it!
---

Nah I remember the clip of her and Montel at night and something was *definitely* happening under those covers, I think with hands lol
Goodness how could I have forgotten Luca 😳. My head is being taken to the Wobble Hospital immediately, it needs an emergency seeing to 😉

• Haha
Woke up fuming at Montel. Who does he think he is the horrible little moron.

FFS, Ella! She needed/needs to COMMIT to her decision, OWN it. Otherwise what’s the point. All she’s doing now is feeding Ty’s victimhood status. He is going to milk this for all eternity and she’s going to actually APOLOGISE

Sorry for shouting. (PS yes Sammy had to choose someone, like Whitney did. They were both single. Jess wasn’t single, she was coupled up with Mitch. PPS I actually think Jess was out of order not bringing someone back with her. Would it have put her out to give someone a spot on the show and make their dreams come true 🤣)

Reactions: 10
Woke up fuming at Montel. Who does he think he is the horrible little moron.

FFS, Ella! She needed/needs to COMMIT to her decision, OWN it. Otherwise what’s the point. All she’s doing now is feeding Ty’s victimhood status. He is going to milk this for all eternity and she’s going to actually APOLOGISE

Sorry for shouting. (PS yes Sammy had to choose someone, like Whitney did. They were both single. Jess wasn’t single, she was coupled up with Mitch. PPS I actually think Jess was out of order not bringing someone back with her. Would it have put her out to give someone a spot on the show and make their dreams come true 🤣)
You might have a point about Jess not giving someone a chance, but Zachary, Ben and Kodie .. 😳. .. if for nothing else those three will be able to milk their island experience in pop up podcasts and earn themselves a few bob before the proper contestants are out of the Villa.

On reflection, they won’t get paid, they’ll probably pay to get on the broadcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You might have a point about Jess not giving someone a chance, but Zachary, Ben and Kodie .. 😳. .. if for nothing else those three will be able to milk their island experience in pop up podcasts and earn themselves a few bob before the proper contestants are out of the Villa.

On reflection, they won’t get paid, they’ll probably pay to get on the broadcast.
She missed a trick though. She wants Sammy and she knew Sammy would have to couple up, it’s the whole point of the game. Therefore she should’ve chosen a lad to bring back, but tell him his sole job would be to lure whichever girl Sammy picked, away from him. Is she thick or am I just devious 😂 she’s played herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She missed a trick though. She wants Sammy and she knew Sammy would have to couple up, it’s the whole point of the game. Therefore she should’ve chosen a lad to bring back, but tell him his sole job would be to lure whichever girl Sammy picked, away from him. Is she thick or am I just devious 😂 she’s played herself
I was going to give a facetious, hopefully humorous, reply but will spare you from that, I would say.
Jess Harding does not miss tricks, that is not in her DNA. She’s a fan and watcher of the show and knows that post Casa (until movie night) it’s all a bit flat in the Villa so she’ll get very active for camera time, if she doesn’t succeed in luring Sammy away (highly unlikely) she’ll take it on the chin in return for the middle seat on the Loose Women panel, an interview on Lorraine .. anything that flows down but spots on ITV shows are top of the agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they just didn’t show their all reactions. They could have been underwhelming but I also think the show was so packed they weren’t going to waste 2 minutes per recoupling on Mollys reveal. Whitney as the first, Kady as Zachs couple and Jess because we know she didn’t really like Molly but the rest would have been a waste of screentime.
---
[

Reactions: 10
Aww I love Maya i think casting her as been one of the best decisions the show has made tbh.

I was a bit confused with Sammy’s pick as maya made it sound like because he was single he HAD to couple up with a casa girl. It sounded like he didn’t have the option to decide to stay single? But then when Jess came in, they made it sound like Sammy had chosen to couple up because he met someone he really liked? His choice was VERY odd and smells like daddy paid some money for his daughter to stay in…

Molly was cracking me up last night waiting for the girls to recognise her when she was sat there but they were mostly concerned about their own drama 🤣 her “storyline” is VERY pointless and boring. But the boring could be just Zak’s personality
I think we saw Zac come to life when Whitney took him for a date. I’d say the dullards are Molly and probably Kady

Ty is still my favourite guy 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ I agree that he’s emotionally immature but I do think he’s grown a lot, him and Ella had moved on a lot and were in a good place before casa - I get that she was scared but she wasn’t just scared she liked your man with the Bobby pin fringe before she was even in love island - they were already talking, she needs to own that because she’s not really being honest.

As for him egging on the other lads, they are not his friends and I reckon he was just bored (and perhaps living vicariously through them ) they are all grown men he is not responsible for their behaviour, they have their own minds to stay loyal just like he did 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Sammy is a horrible little weirdo, can’t stand him. He definitely has some sort of image disorder where he sees himself as unreal. Coz I don’t get why he thinks he’s able to move like that.
He said to Ella "I guess you were never really mine, it was just my turn". How can you defend that? He's slept with 100+ women the misogynistic little prick. He has 0 respect for women and thinks he can act like he does cause he's a guy. Absolute cretin.
Also, Toby is his best friend. He's given him the script. Nothing about him is genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.