Summer Love Island 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
molly makes the weirdest faces, it’s really annoying. and i’m confused on why kady didn’t recouple💀 zach and molly are blah, feel bad for scott, cath has every right to recouple but why’s she being all rude. i dislike ty so don’t feel bad for him. i thought sammy said he preferred the other girl, why’d he pick amber? still need him gone, montel is just a follower and moment of silence for this years casa ghosts who didn’t even utter a single sentence on screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He said to Ella "I guess you were never really mine, it was just my turn". How can you defend that? He's slept with 100+ women the misogynistic little prick. He has 0 respect for women and thinks he can act like he does cause he's a guy. Absolute cretin.
Also, Toby is his best friend. He's given him the script. Nothing about him is genuine.
I’d forgotten about the “.. just my turn “ comment, unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
molly makes the weirdest faces, it’s really annoying. and i’m confused on why kady didn’t recouple💀 zach and molly are blah, feel bad for scott, cath has every right to recouple but why’s she being all rude. i dislike ty so don’t feel bad for him. i thought sammy said he preferred the other girl, why’d he pick amber? still need him gone, montel is just a follower and moment of silence for this years casa ghosts who didn’t even utter a single sentence on screen.
I think Sammy picked amber cos she was upset he kissed the other girl. We all know he’ll go back to Jess. When they were voted least compatible was it they couldn’t recouple at the next one or each time

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to tell Ty that he did this himself by being so untrustworthy for the last month because I am not putting up with another month of his ego being butthurt. Dash your shoe at him Ella

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but who hyped catherine 😭 How is she trying to spin it around on scott when she’s the one that brought someone back? I can guarantee if it was the other way around and she was left single it would be a completely different story lol. She’s digging herself a bigger hole, she could have just owned it and been like yeah fair enough but now she has everyone gunning for her 💀

Reactions: 19
confused on why cath is saying “you didn’t do that for me”, is it because when scott wanted to confront everyone she was against it and didn’t want him to do it, but did it anyway?, i think she’s been off ever since that moment

Reactions: 10
Ty is so predictable I knew he would turn to Kady next

Also I saw a few people saying Montel had ty in his ear but ty didn’t force him to kiss the other girl did he. I’m sure Leah will forgive him tho after a while
---
Someone needs to tell Ty that he did this himself by being so untrustworthy for the last month because I am not putting up with another month of his ego being butthurt. Dash your shoe at him Ella
I really hope Ella pulls herself together!!! I want them to send her and Ouzy on a date straight away. She chose him for a reason she was smiling at casa for a reason I hope she doesn’t moan about Ty for a full episode

I’m sorry but who hyped catherine 😭 How is she trying to spin it around on scott when she’s the one that brought someone back? I can guarantee if it was the other way around and she was left single it would be a completely different story lol. She’s digging herself a bigger hole, she could have just owned it and been like yeah fair enough but now she has everyone gunning for her 💀
confused on why cath is saying “you didn’t do that for me”, is it because when scott wanted to confront everyone she was against it and didn’t want him to do it, but did it anyway?, i think she’s been off ever since that moment
Exacttt same thoughts like why is Catherine trying to flip this you've come back recoupled just own it !

I also agree that the scene when she was telling him not to go and he did it anyway i felt she reallly didnt like that

Reactions: 5
Exacttt same thoughts like why is Catherine trying to flip this you've come back recoupled just own it !

I also agree that the scene when she was telling him not to go and he did it anyway i felt she reallly didnt like that
But he was so right to do that. It just got all the bullshit out in the open and proved them didn't have a single reason to be saying what they were saying.

I rated him so much for that.

But he was so right to do that. It just got all the bullshit out in the open and proved them didn't have a single reason to be saying what they were saying.

Exactly he stood up for his lady! He’ll get over her. I hope Jess stays away from Sammy. But he’s definitely gonna hurt amber

• Heart
Reactions: 9
omg Ty saying 'time to get to know kady init' and 'time to bounce back' has me ⚰ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also Catherine joined in and started yelling at both Ty and Montel so

Reactions: 6
He said to Ella "I guess you were never really mine, it was just my turn". How can you defend that? He's slept with 100+ women the misogynistic little prick. He has 0 respect for women and thinks he can act like he does cause he's a guy. Absolute cretin.
Also, Toby is his best friend. He's given him the script. Nothing about him is genuine.
Can you quote where I defended that comment, seem to have missed it…

That comment was rude aye but I still laughed. It’s a TV show he’s not my fella - it’s really not that deep, most of it is fake as we all know I’m really not sure why you’re getting so stressed 😫

Also I’m not sure that sleeping with 100 women bothers me, if it was a woman I’m sure people would be screaming that she was empowered.

im allowed to like him, same way you’re allowed to dislike him. I hope him and Ella get back together because I do think he likes her, but regardless I’m so looking forward to the next week of arguments and tantrums.

Reactions: 3
Also Catherine joined in and started yelling at both Ty and Montel so
i’m guessing that’s part of why she didn’t want to do it, cause then she’d lose her cool. scott’s attraction to her has already been questioned, and i think she maybe she was embarrassed for the whole villa to be involved? i think if she didn’t want that to happen that’s fair and nothing wrong with that, so i think that’s why she said “you didn’t do that for me” cause she didn’t want that but did it anyway -at the same time it’s about scott too not just cath, so he also has a right to do it

but regardless of that, what she said in the recoupling was embarrassing. it reminded me of olivia, and she keeps doubling down, when he has a right to be upset, there’s no need to be rude, when you’re the one who bought someone back. i can see them getting back together tho

Reactions: 4
I get bad vibes from Ouzy, I don’t think he’s genuine at all- even less so than Ty. Him asking Ty “What’s your name bro?” when we’ve seen him and Ella talk about him multiple times and at the firepit hearing his name is just weird and rude. I think he’s a bigger game player than Ty

Reactions: 11
Can you quote where I defended that comment, seem to have missed it…

That comment was rude aye but I still laughed. It’s a TV show he’s not my fella - it’s really not that deep, most of it is fake as we all know I’m really not sure why you’re getting so stressed 😫

Also I’m not sure that sleeping with 100 women bothers me, if it was a woman I’m sure people would be screaming that she was empowered.

im allowed to like him, same way you’re allowed to dislike him. I hope him and Ella get back together because I do think he likes her, but regardless I’m so looking forward to the next week of arguments and tantrums.
That comment represents his views on women. He insinuated Ella is a slag, even though he himself has slept with far more people than her. It's the double standards. It's not "that deep", no, but I think it's an important conversation to have considering so many young girls are watching this. I'd be livid if my little sister accepted being spoken to like that by a man like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First Look.... Catherine is showing her immaturity... why is she pulling Whitney into the conversation... she can't stand her ground cause she knows she's in the wrong.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.