Summer Love Island 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casa Amor baby!
The usual hot gals, busted fellas and one little lady with unfinished business 🔥🥳⛱
Previous thread👇
4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
noseynopinions said:
Molly is so irritating. Her personality is just too manic and all over the place. If her and Zach get back together I don't see it working outside of the villa. Can you imagine Zach in one of her tiktoks?
I mean yes actually I can. It just depends on the type of Tik Tok video. Both her and Zach are extremely into fitness so I could see them doing fitness couple Tik Toks. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I actually think the Casa boys are fairly good looking and a much better standard than the past couple of seasons! Except the one that looks a bit like Sammy n look old enough to be someone’s da

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually think the Casa boys are fairly good looking and a much better standard than the past couple of seasons! Except the one that looks a bit like Sammy n look old enough to be someone’s da
I struggle to see the point of putting in two who are interested in Whitney (who is the overriding fan favourite this year), a homophobic, in a relationship 20 year old who thinks he can pull Jess and Leah and three out of the six look like they’ve walked into the wrong tv show!
If Whitney got her love story then that’s this years winner but realistically I can’t see any of them being what she’s looking for! Maybe the guy who knows Ella but he’s more interested in Leah and I can’t remember the other one.
Again, if Mitch gets someone that’s another favourite to win I think depending on the type of couple.

Those lads will be left gutted in Casa as I can only see Whitney (as she’s single anyway) being persuaded to go with anyone new, especially judging purely on looks. Leah is too far gone with Montel now, I think he’ll be a saint this week along with Scott!

Ps. Amber is stunning! I can see a lot of the boys being interested in her. Maybe she’s one for Mitchel.

Pps. Final thing I promise. It really annoys me My Pod on Paper don’t schedule after the Friday episode. That’s always the one with the most drama and then it’s rushed on Monday nights episode.

Reactions: 7
I mean yes actually I can. It just depends on the type of Tik Tok video. Both her and Zach are extremely into fitness so I could see them doing fitness couple Tik Toks. 🤷🏾‍♀️
I don’t know if Molly and zach end up together but people from different walks of life can and do date

Reactions: 6
They are better looking than most years but there are still some serious clangers in there (Zachary). Ouzy and (I'm going go be honest here) the Lochan guy are pretty fit (Lochan has something about him) and the Ben guy looks like he cut too much body fat and water before he went in but he could be alright too!

Like I don't get how it's so hard to get good-looking men with a half decent personality for Casa but they clearly seriously struggle!! I wish they had a Tyrique rival though.... Ouzy isn't quite bad enough I think...

Reactions: 5
Zachary looks the absolute double of Ben Gallagher who owns Luxe Collective (they’re big on TikTok)
I can only see Ouzy, you’d at least want to see Ella tested but if she was going to get with him I’m pretty sure it’d already have happened! Where are the Geordies?!!
OMG that’s who he reminds me of!!!! The scouse fella who punts luxury bags 😂 I like him he’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m liking the shake up of things this season. Not too much so we don’t know what show we ‘re watching but to stop it being predictable.
The fact casa and the villa are neighbours 🤣 and Neyo part of taking the girls away to casa 👌🏾

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.