Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always goes on about how much she loves cleaning and for the life of me I can’t get over the mess of her house! The mess in her kitchen is crazy. Totally understand after meals but to leave it get so bad and don’t get me started with the state of they’re bedroom, they are like teenagers living at home with the mess. How could you possibly go about your day with the place so messy.

I also don’t understand the plastic boxes down stairs with the kids clothes inside them? Is it really that hard to pick out a outfit of clothes upstairs every morning? She uses the excuse Bonnie has to be change sometimes twice a day. So what? You have to go upstairs one extra time a day? I think it’s down to laziness. After they are washed she just can’t be bother to bring them back upstairs.

Reactions: 1
New tattle life user here loving all the gossip but seriously I'm so over sue she's literally getting gifted everything and rubbing it in our faces. Really getting sick of seeing influencers living like this all the while the cost of living is going through the roof for the rest of us. Did ye see the playhouse that was gifted I looked it up and it's over 400 euro I would love to buy it for LG but financially can't at the moment. She is getting gifted expensive stuff left right and centre I think that's the only reason she does it she's not a bit authentic or different !!!! Aren't we worse for following her and giving her the platform to live like this. Consumerism at its finest! Sorry for the rant but needed to get it out! Sorry guys

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She always goes on about how much she loves cleaning and for the life of me I can’t get over the mess of her house! The mess in her kitchen is crazy. Totally understand after meals but to leave it get so bad and don’t get me started with the state of they’re bedroom, they are like teenagers living at home with the mess. How could you possibly go about your day with the place so messy.

I also don’t understand the plastic boxes down stairs with the kids clothes inside them? Is it really that hard to pick out a outfit of clothes upstairs every morning? She uses the excuse Bonnie has to be change sometimes twice a day. So what? You have to go upstairs one extra time a day? I think it’s down to laziness. After they are washed she just can’t be bother to bring them back upstairs.
Those plastic trashy boxes are so gross, but god forbid she just throws them out after spending 20e on them!!
Hey sue maybe the Ukranians would like your plastic tat along with you manky old clothes.
Plus does Bonnie need changing after eating the same lunch of a scone and same dinner of potato waffles every day?
Widen your horizons Sue instead of eating salmon and 'pink sauce' 🤮 every week how about you try something new.

Reactions: 2
Another new pair of Vejas today.

If i mess up my kitchen and show it on IG will I make loads of money too????

Reactions: 5
The jacket she has been 'living in' looks pretty fresh outta the box with the fold marks fairly visible in it....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now its a free 220e airfryer shes ramming down our throats. How many air fryer posts will we have to endure.

Sue and kai have both covid , wonder was it from the christening
Ah the poor girl, she must be sick with worry! Very tough when ur little one is sick, nevermind with covid!
Its so rampant again sure who knows where they got it from!

Reactions: 3
true! After catching it myself this week
Oh I hope ur not feeling too unwell with it! I had it in February and it was not fun at all! Took a while to feel 100% again, which I think also had to do with the worry of it all!
I suppose that was the risk of fully opening everything back up!

• Heart
Lads shes in hospital with her baby, with covid herself and the daughter Bonnie have it and she’s. and posting paid story’s with curry’s in the middle of it all ??? Is she for real 🤣

65BD3100-C174-40DF-932E-EA514CA083AE.png

1587AA13-3E38-4481-9D91-91CB4C6C6E6C.png

• Sad
It’s prob a timed post but I thought it was odd too. My god the photo the other night of her and Kai in hospital was hard to look at. Poor wee crature was white as a ghost. Must be very scary to have a small baby sick enough to need the hospital. And bonnie has it too. Tough going for them

Reactions: 1
Does everyone actually steal hospital towels??
I work in that hospital and we dont always have enough towels to dry patients after helping them wash because people like her steal the stock of towels! We end up drying them with pillow cases. Does she think of nobody but herself??!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does everyone actually steal hospital towels??
I work in that hospital and we dont always have enough towels to dry patients after helping them wash because people like her steal the stock of towels! We end up drying them with pillow cases. Does she think of nobody but herself??!!!!
Absolutely never, wouldnt think of it🙄

Reactions: 4
"Dressing up" her tracksuit with the boots looks very similar to what I wore chasing cattle as a child

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.