Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes one month old and knows if he cries enough she will pick him up? What does that even mean? She leaves him crying for a while?
Pretty sure all babies cry to get attention/care? Why is she acting like this is unusual?

Genuine question, does she have a mild learning disability?
Shes a total simpleton, cant spell, hardly string a sentence together, and her use of "ammmmmmmmm" shows shes just not bright, when she has to have time to think what to say.... πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Hes one month old and knows if he cries enough she will pick him up? What does that even mean? She leaves him crying for a while?
Pretty sure all babies cry to get attention/care? Why is she acting like this is unusual?

Genuine question, does she have a mild learning disability?
These people that think a one month old is being difficult looking to be picked up melt my brain 🀯🀯🀯🀯 that poor baby

Reactions: 5
Here we go again with the gates πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ obviously the free hot tap was only interesting for a short time

Reactions: 3
Poor sue hasnt a clue, petrol and diesel is almost €2 a litre and she thinks its 94c! πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow teaspill on insta? Her latest stories up are about "influencers" that have full faces of makeup on/ airbrush while flogging skin care products.. reminded of Sue a couple of weeks ago doing her BA skit for ASAP "look goys my skin is literally like a filter since using this moisturiser"... no Sue, your full face of makeup causes that effect πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow teaspill on insta? Her latest stories up are about "influencers" that have full faces of makeup on/ airbrush while flogging skin care products.. reminded of Sue a couple of weeks ago doing her BA skit for ASAP "look goys my skin is literally like a filter since using this moisturiser"... no Sue, your full face of makeup causes that effect πŸ˜‚
Have you a link?

Christ did you see all the brands she tagged in her 'walk' post 5 tags! She just has to capitalise on her sunday family time..

I dont live too far away from Kings baby shop in Co.Armagh. In fact we bought 99% of our baby stuff there when I was pregnant. Makes my blood absolutely boil when I see the likes of sue getting all these baby items for free from them. She lives in Cork ffs! practically the other side of the country! And here we are, the local gombeens buying off them for decades, with not so much as a cent off. My parents bought cots, prams in Kings for us when we were babies too, 35 years ago! Im disgusted, i really am.

Oh and lads, you can get a monthly prescription for bouquet box. Wonder do you have to go to the GP to get that or what

duck me, get a proofreader for the love of god!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont live too far away from Kings baby shop in Co.Armagh. In fact we bought 99% of our baby stuff there when I was pregnant. Makes my blood absolutely boil when I see the likes of sue getting all these baby items for free from them. She lives in Cork ffs! practically the other side of the country! And here we are, the local gombeens buying off them for decades, with not so much as a cent off. My parents bought cots, prams in Kings for us when we were babies too, 35 years ago! Im disgusted, i really am.

Oh and lads, you can get a monthly prescription for bouquet box. Wonder do you have to go to the GP to get that or what

duck me, get a proofreader for the love of god!!
Its nothing to do with proof reading, she is actually that stupid, she honestly thought that was the correct wordπŸ™„ the kitchen cleaning drives me INSANE!!!! We all have our own kitchens to clean Sue, and dont need a medal for it, no one gives a tit about your tipπŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just don't understand how it gets soooo messy everyday.. Does her fella not lift a finger and can't they clean tidy as they go

I just don't understand how it gets soooo messy everyday.. Does her fella not lift a finger and can't they clean tidy as they go
Shes a slob pure and simple....she cant even blame it on the new baby coming! It was every bit as bad before, with just the one child.... they obviously just dump tit everywhere all day, and the place is like a tip every night, i dont understand if they take something out, put it back after, its really that simple like!!!!!Why do they pile dishes on or in the sink, she has a dishwasherπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ shes obviously used to her mammy picking up after her all her life, she has no life skills.... her walk in wardrobe genuinely looks like shes been ransacked by a burglerπŸ™„ Shes very consumed with putting on her make up and trying on clothes, shes the most boring person alive😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.