Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they affording at all! I thought they paid for The Europe. She’s on maternity leave, how can they afford to live and do the house on one salary? 🤷‍♀️ I need tips 😂

Reactions: 1
Imagine posting that you were doing 102, two babies in the back🤬 and there was a speed van 🤬hope they caught the lorry beside me??? Give me strength 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow her ego is expanding quickly. Tagging Mrs Hinch and Stacey Soloman and giving herself the #influencer 🤣

Reactions: 6
She needed to start cleaning the house tòday for a birthday party in 2 weeks. How manky/messy are they?

Reactions: 5
I would love to know her secret to success. Walls gates lights, garden, kerbs, patio in progress and now they are painting the house too. Since we started paying our mortgage after building I can’t afford a new pack of knickers never mind improve on what we have built. That’s with 2 full time jobs here. I know they don’t have childcare costs but how much can she work with no actual minder.

I would love to know her secret to success. Walls gates lights, garden, kerbs, patio in progress and now they are painting the house too. Since we started paying our mortgage after building I can’t afford a new pack of knickers never mind improve on what we have built. That’s with 2 full time jobs here. I know they don’t have childcare costs but how much can she work with no actual minder.
She has highlights on this. They met very young. Neither of them drink alcohol. He earns a lot as a truck driver and worked loads of shifts. He’s hardly ever there by the looks of things. She’s been working as a hairdresser since a teen, set up now in the house, has her mother there minding the kids loads.
I do question it all a bit too but then she had no real social life before this influencer malarkey. Also the gates were gifted. That was a huge bill paid for her.

I think they definitely budget but she likes to pretend she has the same disposable income as other much bigger floggers,
She is probably back hairdressing but not showing us coz it’s all cash 🧐 and then a bit of work on Instagram. It does appear they don’t have much of a social life really,
The sitting room in the house still isn’t done, and no other room was done before they done up Bonnie’s room either,
Her clothes are mostly gifted/ collabs and penny’s or the few bits from Zara. I think we can all agree her style is 🤢🤣
She gets her nails and a blow dry done like once a month...
They haven’t been on a foreign holiday - everyone’s priorities are different 🧐
Que the 2023 content - dan needs to cut the grass, be better than seeing another bloody wonder cloth video 🙄

She has highlights on this. They met very young. Neither of them drink alcohol. He earns a lot as a truck driver and worked loads of shifts. He’s hardly ever there by the looks of things. She’s been working as a hairdresser since a teen, set up now in the house, has her mother there minding the kids loads.
I do question it all a bit too but then she had no real social life before this influencer malarkey. Also the gates were gifted. That was a huge bill paid for her.
Ah ya I’ve seen and heard her say all that so maybe she means they don’t have a big mortgage because they had a big lump sum ready to build with. Fair play to them.

Ah ya I’ve seen and heard her say all that so maybe she means they don’t have a big mortgage because they had a big lump sum ready to build with. Fair play to them.
I defo would like some tips though. Maybe I’m just bad with money 😅

I do love to hear that folk are wise and it’s paying of for them. She is still annoying tho 🙈

Building 5/6 years was a different story to today,
We built at a similar time and our house would be double the price to build today what we paid then
her house cost probably 250-300k where as if she was to build it today I would say 500+, so ya we are all thinking about it in today’s prices but she built a few years ago.
My partner and I don’t drink, or smoke, always worked since we left school, and have two kids similar ages to Sues 2x and we work opposite so we don’t have childcare costs, and it is doable, we are very lucky we were gifted a site but we live mortgage free.

I unfolowed her recently. Its the same everyday. Cleaning and clothes hauls. Her style is horrendous and her spelling, I can’t deal with it. Speaking of unfollowing people, has anyone seen Kyllian house ranting abouts losing followers 🙄 is there a thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.