Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's well known she fought with the builders, the painter never finished the chimney, the builders didn't put in the porch thing, she's always going on a out the hassle she caused with the glass fitters, we still haven't seen her new bathroom.
What was the hole thing about the glass? I only kinda started following her around then remember some sort of drama
---
I heard she caused fierce hassle for the site next to them on their planning. Loads of objections. The site has started now and they have put the house on the complete opposite side of the site from her monstrosity. Obviously they want to stay as far away from suedan as they can.
The best thing ever is theres a huge field opposite her and its got a planning notice up for a housing estate 🀣🀣
Love when that happens couldn't happen to a nicer person πŸ™ƒ 🀣

Reactions: 1
What was the hole thing about the glass? I only kinda started following her around then remember some sort of drama
---

Love when that happens couldn't happen to a nicer person πŸ™ƒ 🀣
I can't remember exactly but it was to do with a scratch in the pane of glass. I remember her coming on ranting about she wasn't going to settle for it and berated them, after they agreed to change it.

Reactions: 1
Think he got the blame and had to pay out but wouldn’t have happened if builders paid to have both sides of window panes covered with plastic before being fitted.
She got munster joinery to replace some and then demanded the window cleaner pay for the rest as he apparently 'scratched' them. Cost him thousands.
She doesn't talk about it now cause she had a lot of comments about small businesses and people asking for photos of the damage he caused. She deleted all her stuff about it.
You can tell the way she carries on "when you are spending a lot of money you should get exactly what you want' that shes a nightmare and is basically encouraging her followers to be rotten to their contractors too.
Lucky her lapdog husband doesn't work in that sector and meet a witch like her.

Reactions: 5
She got munster joinery to replace some and then demanded the window cleaner pay for the rest as he apparently 'scratched' them. Cost him thousands.
She doesn't talk about it now cause she had a lot of comments about small businesses and people asking for photos of the damage he caused. She deleted all her stuff about it.
You can tell the way she carries on "when you are spending a lot of money you should get exactly what you want' that shes a nightmare and is basically encouraging her followers to be rotten to their contractors too.
Lucky her lapdog husband doesn't work in that sector and meet a witch like her.
I just hope Cumh have security tags on the towels this time! Remember she said she took the towels home with her after she had Clyde.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This one really is as dim as they come. Now implying that you get pelvic girdle pain from not being active and from sitting all the time 🀬🀬🀬 nothing to do with the excess relaxin hormone in pregnancy so Sue? For some one that claims she's constantly in physio she's clueless. The first thing someone with PGP is told to do is not mobilise when it hurts, it makes it worse. Pity we can't all be like "perfect Sue". Absolute gom of a woman/overgrown teenager 🀬🀬

Reactions: 5
This one really is as dim as they come. Now implying that you get pelvic girdle pain from not being active and from sitting all the time 🀬🀬🀬 nothing to do with the excess relaxin hormone in pregnancy so Sue? For some one that claims she's constantly in physio she's clueless. The first thing someone with PGP is told to do is not mobilise when it hurts, it makes it worse. Pity we can't all be like "perfect Sue". Absolute gom of a woman/overgrown teenager 🀬🀬
Im sorry to have missed out on that pearl of wisdom from the thickest hun on insta. Surprised she hasn't come out with its not MY fault I don't get pubic symphysis separation and all you lazy witches do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looked ridic today the brows the orange make up wtf also who gives a flying duck about her bathroom reveal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.