Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kendall is going to duck this up so badly 😂 I'm usually very sympathetic to him but I struggled with this first episode. Thought it was a cracking episode to set us up for the season ahead, it flew by!

Reactions: 4
Kendall is going to duck this up so badly 😂 I'm usually very sympathetic to him but I struggled with this first episode. Thought it was a cracking episode to set us up for the season ahead, it flew by!
Same. I am usually sympathetic towards him even though they're all pretty despicable. Naomi is bad news.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Connor's presidential campaign progresses 😁

Reactions: 2
Does anybody else not hate Logan and not want him to be overthrown? 😳 I think he reminds me of my dad… except my dad loves me for more than business smarts and wouldn’t ever tell me to duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anybody else not hate Logan and not want him to be overthrown? 😳 I think he reminds me of my dad… except my dad loves me for more than business smarts and wouldn’t ever tell me to duck off 😂
Yes Logan has very few redeeming features. They're all kind of antiheroes but oh so watchable. Roman is probably my favourite. I hope none of them get to take over. Except maybe Willa. That would really put all their noses out of joint 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes Logan has very few redeeming features. They're all kind of antiheroes but oh so watchable. Roman is probably my favourite. I hope none of them get to take over. Except maybe Willa. That would really put all their noses out of joint 😂
I actually really love Greg, he is a great character. Loved that the first rhing he was doing was to cancel his mum’s credit card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is old but still captures them all perfectly. Especially Shiv's facial expressions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Logan knows that none of his kids are quite up to par for what he does - I wouldn't pick any of them to take over lol!

Reactions: 4
HBO taster for the coming weeks. It looks to get intense and Roman has some great lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Loving the new season already, wish it was available to binge watch! I absolutely live for Roman. And Greg. More of both of them, please.

Reactions: 5
I want to binge too!!

Greg is the best character but Roman has some golden lines. I love the sibling dynamic eg meeting in Kendall’s daughter’s bedroom - their bickering is so realistic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.