Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still doing a rewatch, I'm on s1e10. What a creep that Nate character is. Such a sleaze, I cringe whenever he's on screen trying to put the sex talk on Shiv. Calls himself an "exciting bastard" when all he does is moan about politics.

Reactions: 2
CANNOT WAIT for the new series! In fact I think I’ll rewatch the first two series as an appetiser, starting tonight.

So excited. I hope covid filming protocols haven’t affected it too much.

Has no one watched yet?

"Juice is loose, baby!"

And it's back! Feel like every time someone opened their mouth it was quote worthy in episode one.

Has no one watched yet?

"Juice is loose, baby!"

And it's back! Feel like every time someone opened their mouth it was quote worthy in episode one.
Not yet husband has been working nights and I’m doing days and Ive promised I’d wait and watch with him 🤦🏻‍♀️😬

I need to watch again to take it all in but I just love how much it makes my teeth itch through every second 🥲

Ooh exciting! I'll wait until mid December once they're all out. Only 9 episodes for season 3.

Might have to watch them all again first, it's been a long time.

I'd love to wait and binge, but everywhere I turn there are people talking about it.

Reactions: 1
Kendall was especially twattish in this episode. Love that they've change the ATN headline on the opening credits "I smiled at her at the photocopier - I'm now facing chemical castration" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think Kendall seemed high? He’s not normally that much of a twit and seemed v energised…great episode though
Yes. I usually find myself being sympathetic towards his character but he was too much for me last night.

Poor Rava, first having her house taken over, then having to share it with Kendall's new girlfriend and then having her vintage wine trashed. I admire her patience.

I don't like Naomi but her jacket was amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you think Kendall seemed high? He’s not normally that much of a twit and seemed v energised…great episode though
Good call, I hadn’t thought of that - he was all over the place though, I’d assumed he was spiralling on a combination of adrenaline, hubris and panic, but there might have been a few more chemicals floating around too.

What's the deal with Marcia? MIA for 3 consecutive episodes now and Kendall appeared to be counting her on his side. I just completed my rewatch and it's strange that she would've split up with Logan when it was made clear that he had had dalliances with other women before Rhea.

Yes. I usually find myself being sympathetic towards his character but he was too much for me last night.

Poor Rava, first having her house taken over, then having to share it with Kendall's new girlfriend and then having her vintage wine trashed. I admire her patience.

I don't like Naomi but her jacket was amazing.
Rava took the whole house takeover far better than I would have!

I wonder if Naomi is enabling Kendall again, she seemed completely careless about the wine…Kendall’s comment about using a separate toilet as well was possibly telling?

Good call, I hadn’t thought of that - he was all over the place though, I’d assumed he was spiralling on a combination of adrenaline, hubris and panic, but there might have been a few more chemicals floating around too.
yeah, I initially thought Adrenalin, but as the episode went on I thought he seemed a bit more obnoxious than usual. The phone call to Shiv was odd and not “normal” I thought?

Reactions: 4
Rava took the whole house takeover far better than I would have!

I wonder if Naomi is enabling Kendall again, she seemed completely careless about the wine…Kendall’s comment about using a separate toilet as well was possibly telling?

yeah, I initially thought Adrenalin, but as the episode went on I thought he seemed a bit more obnoxious than usual. The phone call to Shiv was odd and not “normal” I thought?
"Shivvy Shivvy Shiv Shiv" 😂

Agree about Naomi and good point about the toilet. Not going to end well.

From the scene with Tom and Shiv on the tarmac, I had a feeling maybe Logan won't make it through the season. Tom keenly stressing "You will see him again". A bit of clunky foreshadowing, perhaps. I'm very cynical about assurances of seeing people again in drama series 😂

I thought the first episode was a great opener for the rest of the season. Fingers crossed that somebody get's to overthrow Logan this season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.