Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dead waiter was fleeting mentioned at the beginning by the PR lady and Kendall said to keep an eye on that. I half missed it, was she saying it was a story someone had posted online?? Is he going to get arrested in the next episode ...will his dad step in/ or sell him out? Marcia and her son know about what happened don't they and the security staff so it's not exactly a tight circle.
Shiv needs to work on her dirty talk ...!!
Also, the speed at which she went from let's have a baby, to let's at least do the embryos, to don't worry - if we get divorced they can be destroyed šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, talk about your cliffhanger ending!

Fantastic episode! I have a theory that the show is always at its peak with Harriet Walter ~ sheā€™s pure class and elevates everything she touches.

So much awkward couple stuff: Shiv and Tom was heartbreaking (for him), as was Connorā€™s proposal (ā€˜Just so you know, Iā€™m going to smile as if youā€™ve said yesā€™ šŸ¤£). And when Roman hit ā€˜sendā€™ we ALL knew heā€™d cocked it up (in all senses of the term), didnā€™t we? šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 7
Connor ā€œthe happiest man slash most electable candidateā€ line was brilliant.

Roman and the dick pic was amazing. I thought Logan already knew about the Roman/Gerri thing, clearly not.

Shiv wasnā€™t exactly subtle when speaking to Gerri afterwards, I thought Shiv was smarter than that.

What an ending as well! Looking forward to the final episode of the season - but also sad that itā€™ll be over. We had to wait such a long time for season 3

Reactions: 4
Whenever I hear "Pandora's box" from now on, I'll add "Don't open it, it's full of dicks"

Bless Roman šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched it ... OMG

Firstly no one watched the fabulous Pip Torrens was in it (The Crown and Poldark)

And secondly the dick pick scenes nearly gave me a coronary :ROFLMAO:

I just don't think there is any programme out there that beats this programme for the writing.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the shocking ending will be? Would they really kill off Kendall? He seems like too much of a central figure.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
OMG Tom has finally turned, albeit not how I was expecting. Shiv had it all coming to her

Absolutely loved the finale and more ā¤ Canā€™t wait for season 4!

Reactions: 12
Well that was so good.

On another note entirely >>
Shivā€™s figure is just beyond - her BUM šŸ„° Her outfit looked like it came from Dorothy Perkins late 90s. She just doesnā€™t not give a duck does she.

Reactions: 8
Well that was so good.

On another note entirely >>
Shivā€™s figure is just beyond - her BUM šŸ„° Her outfit looked like it came from Dorothy Perkins late 90s. She just doesnā€™t not give a duck does she.
She has amazing curves but the costume designer must dislike her! I feel like the only outfit that flattered her was the blue halter neck dress she wore in Italy. The suffocating suits and turtlenecks have got to go!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.