Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone hasn’t seen Arrested Development I would really recommend. It’s so so funny and basically a parody of Succession, before Succession existed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve started watching Mr. Inbetween on Disney+ and am on S4 of Outlander which is a casual watch, a good comfort show. Neither are really like Succession but I’m enjoying them both, especially Mr. Inbetween - it’s giving Breaking Bad which is my favourite tv series of all time.
Mr Inbetween really is fantastic. Fairly short episodes too for those that find those easier to binge.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I started watching the following -

• The Sopranos (started rewatching it because my husband hasn't watched it)
  • Smallville (same reason)
  • The West Wing (same reason)
  • Everybody Hates Chris
  • The Outlaws by Stephen Merchant
If you really enjoyed Succession, I'd recommend the following -

• Six Feet Under
  • Billions (I tried watching it but it's not nicely written as Succession)
  • Yellowstone (Americans call it the yee-haw or cowboy version of Succession)
  • Bloodline
  • The Thick of It (written by Jesse Armstrong)
  • Empire (Black version of Succession but the writing is sloppy)
  • The Beautiful Lie (it has Sarah Snook)
  • The Loudest Voice (based on Fox News, trigger warning, it can be very unsettling in some scenes)
  • Newsroom
Thank you!!! X

kinda mind blown rn - just saw a fan edit with the logan and kendall 'you have to be a killer' convo and the word killer faded into kendall's KLR initials ...? how did i not spot that before omg

i’m just here to tell you all that i was just watching the foo fighters at glastonbury and there is a KENDALL IN THE WIND flag 🤣👏🏻

sadly cannot find a good photo of it:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have got some exciting news! (I cannot find a verified source for this unfortunately). So the news could be fake but how wonderful would it be?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Emmy nominations today - come on Jeremy!!
the nominations are STACKED! so happy to see alan ruck finally getting his recognition.

i worry lead actor will split the vote though.

kieran/sarah/matthew for me!

also, nothing against him, but i’m amazed that nicholas braun continues to rack up noms for what is by far the easiest role on the show.

Reactions: 7
the nominations are STACKED! so happy to see alan ruck finally getting his recognition.

i worry lead actor will split the vote though.

kieran/sarah/matthew for me!

also, nothing against him, but i’m amazed that nicholas braun continues to rack up noms for what is by far the easiest role on the show.
Agree re: Nicholas. I think Pedro will get the win because Brian was too selfish to go supporting

Reactions: 2
Agree re: Nicholas. I think Pedro will get the win because Brian was too selfish to go supporting
i fear that brian has split the vote too :( he should have gone guest! he met the requirements and would easily have won - as it is, voters aren’t going to pick between the three of them and vote pedro instead (not that he wasn’t great in tlao though).

I can’t help but think that matthew macfadyen and Brian cox should have been in each others categories. I can’t think of tom as a supporting actor, he was crucial in the last season and PERFECT

Reactions: 5
I can’t help but think that matthew macfadyen and Brian cox should have been in each others categories. I can’t think of tom as a supporting actor, he was crucial in the last season and PERFECT
the actors choose how to submit i think - so matthew has selected to go in supporting (i guess because he knew lead would be very crowded!) fully agree with you that tom isn’t a supporting character at all though.

brian being in lead is ridiculous for this season 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4