Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do choose, you’re right. Any other year, I’d want Pedro pascal to win. Also hoping for some wins for the bear, I loved that!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They do choose, you’re right. Any other year, I’d want Pedro pascal to win. Also hoping for some wins for the bear, I loved that!
Yes I freaking love The Bear! Hopefully Jeremy Allen White will win in his category.

I want Keiran to win for Actor in Drama Series🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I see Harriet Walter has two nominations -

- Outstanding Guest Actress In A Comedy Series - For Ted Lasso
- Outstanding Guest Actress In A Drama Series. I am hoping Hiam Abbass/Marcia wins. Her lines were legendary! I am disappointed Justine Lupe/Willa wasn't nominated and so was Dagmara Domińczyk/Karolina.

I do agree with everyone here that Brian Cox shouldn't have submitted himself as Outstanding Lead Actor In A Drama Series. Perhaps he looked at it as his performance in the entire series. This might be a controversial opinion but I really don't want Jeremy Strong to win because as much as I LOVE Kendall, Kieran Culkin or Roman, has shown a wider range of emotions and acting repertoire the whole season than Jeremy. I really want Kieran to win this category. I don't think Pedro should win either. He's just been acting behind a mask when most of the time, it's not him but a stunt guy.

I really hope Sarah Snook wins Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series. Even Mark Mylod said she needs to do a masterclass in acting. Her facial expressions and eyes were killer this last season!

Again, I might be in the minority but Alan Ruck should win Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series because he's been an underdog the whole series and throughout his whole career. Everyone else in the category have won other accolades but Alan has won none.

For Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series, I'd like either J. Smith Cameron (Gerri) or Meghann Fahy to win. I really liked the latter in the Bold Type TV show and I felt like White Lotus was a big break for her and she was good in the show. Everyone else in the category has won other accolades including Aubrey Plaza.

I hope Arian Moayed (Stewy) wins Outstanding Guest Actor In A Drama Series over James Cromwell but there's stiff competition from The Last of Us cast.

I am really disappointed Karl (David Rasche), Frank and Hugo (Fisher Stevens) didn't get nominated. All three were spectacular this last season!

Yes I freaking love The Bear! Hopefully Jeremy Allen White will win in his category.

I want Keiran to win for Actor in Drama Series🙏🏻
me too! love the bear and jeremy allen white is outstanding in it (though incredible that it gets nominated in comedy when it’s the most stressful thing i’ve ever watched 🤣) - he’s done a clean sweep of all the awards so far, so hopefully he gets the emmy to finish it off.

#snip#

This might be a controversial opinion but I really don't want Jeremy Strong to win because as much as I LOVE Kendall, Kieran Culkin or Roman, has shown a wider range of emotions and acting repertoire the whole season than Jeremy. I really want Kieran to win this category. I don't think Pedro should win either. He's just been acting behind a mask when most of the time, it's not him but a stunt guy.
I could understand this take if Pedro was being nominated for The Mandalorian, but he's being nominated for The Last of Us, in which he very much appears.

Reactions: 3
I totally forgot Better Call Saul would be in this year's categories. I'd want Kieran for Actor, Sarah for actress, but Rhea Seehoen definitely deserves best supporting actress

• Heart
I thought Pedro was amazing in the last of us!
but yes - Kieran culkin to win best actor for me ( Id Love to think he sealed his fate with that monologue to skaarsgard) and mathew macfadyen for best supporting, even though I think it’s criminal I can’t also choose alan ruck.
I can’t fathom any way that mathew macfadyen can’t be recognised for his performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
me too! love the bear and jeremy allen white is outstanding in it (though incredible that it gets nominated in comedy when it’s the most stressful thing i’ve ever watched 🤣) - he’s done a clean sweep of all the awards so far, so hopefully he gets the emmy to finish it off.
Now he’s up against Mr Ted Lasso will he win though? 🤔 Big Lasso fan but not sure Jason should win it for the last season tbh, Jeremy Allen White he’s phenomenal but so was Bill Hader in Barry so I hope Bill gets it (again). They’re so fast and loose with these categories because I wouldn’t class The Bear or Barry as a comedy haha

I guess we all agree that Brian has no chance then? 😂 I can see a Succession sweep one way or another

Reactions: 4
Now he’s up against Mr Ted Lasso will he win though? 🤔 Big Lasso fan but not sure Jason should win it for the last season tbh, Jeremy Allen White he’s phenomenal but so was Bill Hader in Barry so I hope Bill gets it (again). They’re so fast and loose with these categories because I wouldn’t class The Bear or Barry as a comedy haha

I guess we all agree that Brian has no chance then? 😂 I can see a Succession sweep one way or another
jason s completely phoned in that last series of ted lasso so i would be so mad 🤣 bill hader has never properly got his dues for barry though, the fact that it’s lost so many awards to ted lasso also makes me mad! i’m team anyone but jason for that one!

Reactions: 3
tit posts illustrating perfectly my feelings for Shiv, Roman, and Ken 😂

I hope Pascal or Culkin will win! Macfadyen too!

tumblr_403f5b93b68a348984960809638a46b5_057323bc_2048.jpg
tumblr_285fd2350657ed1e439d1737cd137e51_6b687701_2048.jpg
tumblr_6076a3b27d750febcb27651c7390cd19_2554baeb_1280.jpg

• Haha
I wonder if Roman's injured forehead (and worrying about how he looks, not wanting to be photographed) in the finale was a reference to that time he found the homeless man with Kendall's initials and was disappointed he'd got rid of the tattoo? And he wanted to pay him a million for a photo of the tattoo, even though the man found it degrading.

Succession reference in Coronation Street!

Henry Newton couldn't get access to a meeting and said he felt like Kendall Roy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's literally ALL nobbies. I hope there was room in her freezer for them

F_h793DWYAA_Tyu.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely not. Peter doesn't like the nobbies with his special cheese so they have to go in the freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 7