Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think thank Christ that awful man didn’t get the role & it is probably down to his own appalling opinions !! Aside from being a truly awful person, he’s also terrible actor.

Reactions: 3
Looking at the episode timeline if he really did get approached in 2020 then it would have been for a character appearing in series 3 onwards and the only main character that didn’t appear in the first two was Matsson, can you imagine that slimeball replacing Skarsgard?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Matsson was supposed to be unhinged, yes, but also have a dangerous, sexy quality.

Guess which 1 out of those 2 boxes old Larry failed to tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Clearly just a random family member of Caroline's in Chiantishire I reckon or Peter.

He's a terrible actor as well as human!

No way would he have got Mattson. Him being Swedish was a big thing too. Could have seen him as the fascist leader Roman loved though....

yay!

ngl i was stressed about lead actor and them all
cancelling each other out but YES KIERAN 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
yay!

ngl i was stressed about lead actor and them all
cancelling each other out but YES KIERAN 👏🏻👏🏻
Kieran raised the bar this year he really did. His speech was great too!

Still expect the Emmy’s to favour Jeremy but let’s see. Either of them would make me happy! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brian doesn’t belong there. Was only in a couple of episodes! Jeremy was fab.
The actors have final say on what category they want to enter and it says a lot Brian went for lead (SAG doesn’t have supporting categories for TV). But it’s almost more shocking that a lot of the organisations actually nominated him in lead as well?!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely floored by Jeremy not being nominated - performance of a generation.

You are not serious people SAG!!

I hope Kieran walks it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm shocked Jeremy didn't get one but Brian did.
Since Jeremy wasn't at GG I'm guessing he won't be able to attend Emmys either.

I hope Kieran walks it now.
This 👆 honestly it makes me happy how well Kieran is doing 😭 does anyone follow his wife Jazz on insta? They seem so normal (despite the family he comes from/the wealth etc)

On a separate note, I really fancied going to see Sarah in Dorian Gray in London. But the ticket prices are 😵💫 I don’t think I can justify it on top of flights and hotel

Reactions: 1
This 👆 honestly it makes me happy how well Kieran is doing 😭 does anyone follow his wife Jazz on insta? They seem so normal (despite the family he comes from/the wealth etc)

On a separate note, I really fancied going to see Sarah in Dorian Gray in London. But the ticket prices are 😵💫 I don’t think I can justify it on top of flights and hotel
I’ve got ticket to Dorian Grey next month! When I bought them they were £32 but it is hiiiiigh up