Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yay again!

watching them sweep these has me šŸ˜­
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Too method for awards?
i donā€™t think so - heā€™s won before. it just naturally seems that each member of the main cast has had their own moment (and so itā€™s kieranā€™s now) especially as theyā€™re all lead actors. matthew ended up being the most consistently awarded by the benefit of being in supporting.

the emmys and the GGs award episodes too: iā€™m not sure if kieran submitted the funeral or the episode after loganā€™s death, but both were standouts.

i wish they would give something like best acting performance throughout a series or series as a whole though. happy for kieran, but i would have liked some final recognition for jeremy.

Reactions: 3
Too method for awards?
I have tea about how the filming for final episode resulted in rest of the cast losing all respect for JS. Was not surprised he didnā€™t attend Emmys as they will not be in same room with him now. Itā€™s 3rd hand info but from a good source, is that too distant to share here?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have tea about how the filming for final episode resulted in rest of the cast losing all respect for JS. Was not surprised he didnā€™t attend Emmys as they will not be in same room with him now. Itā€™s 3rd hand info but from a good source, is that too distant to share here?
Omg spill the tea!

Oooh do share!

Reactions: 4
There was a scene written for final episode where in the disagreement/fight between Kendall and his siblings he pulls a gun. He tried to insist it was a real gun, with live rounds. Claimed the real threat was needed so the reactions were real. Rest of the cast understandably went berserk and it almost ended in him being assaulted.
Info from relative of a cast member who told someone I know.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There was a scene written for final episode where in the disagreement/fight between Kendall and his siblings he pulls a gun. He tried to insist it was a real gun, with live rounds. Claimed the real threat was needed so the reactions were real. Rest of the cast understandably went berserk and it almost ended in him being assaulted.
OMG.I'm somehow not surprised that he would be so stupidly method.

Reactions: 5
Wow! That totally fits with whats been in the media about his method acting though. What a bonkers idea!

If they did have an idea to include a gun I'm glad they didn't...the scene was perfect as it was - like a silly siblings squabble but in an office in full view of everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that doesnā€™t believe this? šŸ˜‚ after everything that happened a few years ago with Alex Baldwin on the set of Rust, I just donā€™t see that even being a suggestion. This sounds more like Jared Leto on the set of Suicide Squad levels of method rather than what Jeremy does
---
Also I donā€™t believe the writers would write that at all

Am I the only one that doesnā€™t believe this? šŸ˜‚ after everything that happened a few years ago with Alex Baldwin on the set of Rust, I just donā€™t see that even being a suggestion. This sounds more like Jared Leto on the set of Suicide Squad levels of method rather than what Jeremy does
---
No, you're not the only one. After the Baldwin fiasco I'm sure this would have leaked somewhere other than Tattle! Plus I agree it doesn't sound in keeping with the writing at all.

I fully believe it based on where it came from but agree how unbelievably shocking it was particularly given was post Rust.

agree Matthew McFadyen hates him. Kieran Culkin and him havenā€™t got on for a while and this incident was the final straw. Apparently took a lot of smoothing over to even get them on set together to shoot final scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
---
yeah: i canā€™t see jesse a writing a scene like that, it would have been out of character for both kendall and the whole show, even without the safety aspect. especially given that the final showdown took place in the actual office. if they DID plan it then iā€™m glad it didnā€™t happen - it would have been so OTT. it sounds more like an exaggeration because of his reputation imo.

kieran just spoke very genuinely about how he wished jeremy was with them on the awards circuit right now and i donā€™t get the vibe that heā€™s the type of person who says things he doesnā€™t mean.

Reactions: 4
yeah: i canā€™t see jesse a writing a scene like that, it would have been out of character for both kendall and the whole show, even without the safety aspect. especially given that the final showdown took place in the actual office. if they DID plan it then iā€™m glad it didnā€™t happen - it would have been so OTT. it sounds more like an exaggeration because of his reputation imo.

kieran just spoke very genuinely about how he wished jeremy was with them on the awards circuit right now and i donā€™t get the vibe that heā€™s the type of person who says things he doesnā€™t mean.
Yes he also did an interview in print that said his words keep getting twisted in to a feud with Jeremy that is ā€œhonestly not thereā€ when he was asked about Jeremy. I canā€™t see this happening, and I canā€™t see the only leak about it being on Tattle. Someone wouldā€™ve spilled

Reactions: 2