Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Canoot

The curly haired lady defending herself is in my opinion quite uncomfortable to read
Absolutely when ,correct me if am wrong, all she changed was having a good few inches chopped off. People just said they liked the length before how is that offensive give it 12 weeks & it will be back to its originally length. Its not like she had a drastic cut. & good for her she liked her hair but to believe others cannot have an opinion is very naive. But I do feel for her she is a new mum probably wanted a changeor more manageable style & suzy used her as an example to excuse her own businesses faults & fails. I partly think the woman was asked to do a hair review by sbs too & now shes been put in a shitty position

Reactions: 2

Notredamn

VIP Member
arghh sorry I deleted instead of editing.
Shame the MN post has been deleted as I found a lot of it to be a true reflection of the service and their was also another lady on there going down the trading standards route, perhaps she is on this thread too?

Oh wow i must have missed all that! How did you work it all out?
Through the IG account she posted on the thread when she wanted people to do her colours for her.
Once she'd been rumbled, she made 'troll hunting' and 'name calling' noises to try and get our comments deleted/get us banned. I think she regretted starting the thread as she spent yesterday defending Susie against other people's posts. I'm not outing her or anything.

Lahne

There is a body shape that lots of stylists refer to known as ‘softened straight’ which is a common female body shape as the majority of women go in slightly at the waist, but for many it’s just a small difference to the hips and bust whereas hourglasses have a big difference between those measurements. I think this is what they mean when they analyse most women as hourglasses. I wish they’d say what they mean - softened straight is a far easier shape to draw than hourglass.

Spidey2020

Chatty Member
Commented a little on the MN threads. I think she’s trying to convince herself it’s all a good plan, she seems quite fragile and rather than face up to criticism she tries to bury her head deeper. How do the stylists get paid? self employed I’m guessing and probably quite part time, can’t see the business sustaining substantial wages for the number of ‘employees’. She wants people to pay for something that others do for free it’s the beginning of the end for her and maybe she knows it so has gone behind the paywall to do it more discreetly but I don’t think she’s that self aware.

Lollypop84

The Style Coach Diploma Certificate doesn’t seem to be recognised by https://register.ofqual.gov.uk and I can’t see who the accrediting body is. I thought there were rules around designating qualifications? The membership body International Association of Style Coaches is operated by the same group behind Style Coaching Institute
Its all very confusing knowing where to look to find out if its legitimate accreditation.
I know that Sarah has more years in the fashion industry than susie as she was a buyer for years before she joined styled by susie but I don't know where she studied etc.. im not even sure if the new stylists (apart from emily) have done the online course or if they have just been trained up by susie 🤷‍♀️

Furloughedhousewife

i have a few chunky trainers and a leopard print skirt, but i definitely do not dress like Susie !! I wear mine very understated not with junk jewellery, crazy hair and Pat Butcher earrings & certainly not with Heather shimmer lipstick !!
As they say its not what you do , its the way that you do it .

Lollypop84

Susie never seems to allow comments on her posts. And since all posts have to be admin-approved, there’s absolutely no outlet for any kind of constructive feedback - it’s crazy really, one big robotic happy group where reality doesn’t exist!!
I never trust a company now who doesn't allow comments to be left, if you have nothing to hide then people should be able to leave a message if they are both happy or unhappy with a service. She tries to limit anything thats not 100% positive and its not a transparent way to run a business. I run my own business and know that you can't please everyone but its about how you deal with the complaints that matters. A negative review thats been dealt with appropriately is better than silence.

Choco88

VIP Member
All this be kind or be quiet crap they keep spouting is so annoying. I bet they’ve all gone home after a personal shop and slagged off their client 😂😂

Furloughedhousewife

I’m so naive lol..I looked at the picture briefly when it was up but didn’t take any notice really. I didn’t think she was too defensive of SBS though?
She did start getting a little bit yesterday.
If it was said influencer she shouldn't complain when it was a free PR from Susie. Discredits everyone with a grievance.
Hope you do all get some sort of refund or apology from SBS x