Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo she posted in her stories of the bride - the bride looks lovely, obviously, but the dress made me go “hmmm” because she’s quite broad shouldered and it’s verrrrrry low cut. I would have thought a different neckline would have suited her better (but I’m slobbing around in jeans and a T-shirt so not really in a position to talk!)
Yeah I agree. I mean, she looks gorgeous but I would have thought a different neckline and different shaped dress would have worked better. Maybe that's why we're not stylists (I'm over here in joggers)! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m still baffled how these ladies are stylists. They make their money by telling women a load of rules about colours, shapes etc and then don’t follow them themselves! I don’t find their own personal styles aspirational at all which I think a stylist is supposed to be.

I also think they need to separate their personal from their professional lives on social media and create different profiles. If I follow a stylist it’s so I can see their clothes and recommendations, not so I can see what they have for dinner every night.

Reactions: 5
The state of them in Edinburgh 😂 They don’t look like a group of professional stylists do they?

Reactions: 4
Yesterday they all looked like they’d pulled out their best Next frocks. Today they look like they’ve raided the fancy dress box. There’s literally never any ‘style’.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I never thought any of them were massively stylish but they’ve lost the plot completely. Susie and Gary look like kids tv presenters, Sarah perpetually looks like she’s fallen down the steps of a club drunk at 4am and has just done the walk of shame. Karina is better I think but wears completely the wrong colours for her - I’m sure she’s an autumn but she wears winter colours and they really jar on her.

now, each to their own of course, but if you’re a stylist people are paying you to get it right abs surely that should come across in your own style too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their time in Scotland just looked like they were trying too hard to me. I felt like they were desperate for everyone know they were together so documented it as much as possible.

What confuses me is that a key part of their business model is telling people to dress a certain way based on their colours and shape, yet they completely ignore that themselves. I swear Susie said she was an Autumn yet I rarely see her in those colours?!

I don’t like to compare but when I think of Emily, I can see she follows the advice that she gives out when I see her daily outfit posts.

Reactions: 6
Yup Susie claims to be an autumn pear...she also used to claim she was a size 16...so can't really believe anything she says

Reactions: 2
Emily just seems to get it right every time, she knows what suits her and sticks with it. I couldn’t imagine Emily in Scotland giggling and acting like she was a teen out shopping with her besties (cringe) I wonder how often her name popped up over cocktails, or if chief susie has banned them all from talking about her. It must kill her that Emily is doing so well.

Just looked at some of their photos. One looks like they’re going to an 80s night!
Is Sarah’s look meant to be the morning after walk of shame? If so, she’s nailed it! The sequin shorts! 😱

• Haha
Just looked at some of their photos. One looks like they’re going to an 80s night!
Is Sarah’s look meant to be the morning after walk of shame? If so, she’s nailed it! The sequin shorts! 😱
Sequin shorts!? 😂😂😂 where do they think they’re going? 2005?

• Haha
What’s with the Instagram pic of Susie and Sarah using straws to drink from the same glass? :eek:
Erm, Covid???
How idiotic.

They remind of when my mum let me take the train into the city by myself with my friends at 15

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This reads like such regressive sexist gendered nonsense. Surely you wear what makes you feel confident and look good?
I have been part of an interviewing panel. We give people points out of 5 for each question and task. The person with the most points get the job. Don’t think we have given points for outfit colour choice 😂🤣

Reactions: 12