Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her post about online trolling and her comment about a high profile celebrity getting in touch with her. No mention of who that was though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
These insta people really do have a high opinion of themselves don’t they. They sicken me. If they consider a few people criticising their poor output and customer service on a gossip site as trolling then they really need to give their heads a wobble. How dare they align themselves with actual victims of trolling who receive real direct abuse, threats of violence, racist abuse, misogynistic comments etc on a daily basis.

Suck it up Susie.

Reactions: 7
These insta people really do have a high opinion of themselves don’t they. They sicken me. If they consider a few people criticising their poor output and customer service on a gossip site as trolling then they really need to give their heads a wobble. How dare they align themselves with actual victims of trolling who receive real direct abuse, threats of violence, racist abuse, misogynistic comments etc on a daily basis.

Suck it up Susie.
It fits her narrative sadly.
She wants people to feel sorry for her and will twist the story however she sees fit.

Just proves that last year taught her nothing.

Reactions: 2
It fits her narrative sadly.
She wants people to feel sorry for her and will twist the story however she sees fit.

Just proves that last year taught her nothing.
I don’t think she has learnt anything from it at all. She’s immediately turned it back to her, and how great she is to be supporting it. There is absolutely no need to bring up the celeb apart from to make herself seem bigger than she is. she wasn’t trolled, she had accurate business complaints, she just had terrible customer service!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she has learnt anything from it at all. She’s immediately turned it back to her, and how great she is to be supporting it. There is absolutely no need to bring up the celeb apart from to make herself seem bigger than she is. she wasn’t trolled, she had accurate business complaints, she just had terrible customer service!
Exactly! To liken it to actual trolling is an insult to those poor souls who are trolled for real.

Reactions: 3
Susie has spoken to a primary school today about “style, confidence, business and online safety” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dunno, half of me thinks this thread is just feeding her ego. I’m sure if she wasn’t talked about at all, she’d hate it more! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Susie has spoken to a primary school today about “style, confidence, business and online safety” 😬
If my child’s primary school invited her to speak to the children I’d be ringing in sick for them that day. This is the woman who bullied people with legal action when they dared to write honest reviews!

Reactions: 16
She’s giving motivational speeches at schools now?? Obviously she is super qualified after donating £2.50 to a cyber bullying charideeee.

Anyone know how many patreon subscribers they have these days?

Does anyone else think Susie gets Botox? I’m sure I can see the telltale wrinkle displacement at the sides of her nose bridge…

No shade for getting Botox, but maybe be honest when getting praise for beautiful glowing skin and replying it’s all down to product!

Reactions: 1
I’d pushed this women to the back of my mind until the day I opened one of my trashy magazines and there she was giving advice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The photo she posted in her stories of the bride - the bride looks lovely, obviously, but the dress made me go “hmmm” because she’s quite broad shouldered and it’s verrrrrry low cut. I would have thought a different neckline would have suited her better (but I’m slobbing around in jeans and a T-shirt so not really in a position to talk!)