Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went on the Laura Adlington podcast and now it’s all gone huge, so sorry for the delays guyzzzz. 🙄 Filter ramped up

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m ashamed to say.. I was bought in by the hype of her and had a session last year.
Worst thing and such a spectacular waste of money..: I returned everything I purchased with her! She is really really personable and I enjoyed the time but hated hated the clothes and there was nothing I tried that made me think this was worth it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m ashamed to say.. I was bought in by the hype of her and had a session last year.
Worst thing and such a spectacular waste of money..: I returned everything I purchased with her! She is really really personable and I enjoyed the time but hated hated the clothes and there was nothing I tried that made me think this was worth it.
Did you find here afterwards?! Emily is so much better. I do think susie was good originally but she became greedy and in between her cut and paste jobs I think she has lost her skill. She always looks awful to me now. Not a good advert for a stylist.

Reactions: 4
How did it work? Was she working with you or just picking things out for you?

Did you find here afterwards?! Emily is so much better. I do think susie was good originally but she became greedy and in between her cut and paste jobs I think she has lost her skill. She always looks awful to me now. Not a good advert for a stylist.
Yeah I found / Saw this thread after!
---
How did it work? Was she working with you or just picking things out for you?
so we met and spoke about what I wanted and then went to shops and she showed me items to try on and i tried them on.. I’m very non confrontational so I was kind of like I’ll buy some of it and see how I like it, but some stuff I was like there’s not a chance this looked good on me at all! I took photos and sent it to my family and every person was like urm… that’s different. But I feel she just gets everyone to wear the same.
Like I said though she was really nice I just wouldn’t have paid all that money had I know how bad it would have been - no colour analysis no telling me what shape just the shopping.

• Wow
Reactions: 3