Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add another route for exposing all this..Esteelaundry on IG
Esteelaundry is a group of people who report on and expose nastiness in the beauty industry. Everything from racism in the makeup industry to Influencers who lie and bully.
You can message them via IG and ask to be anonymous. If enough people message them they will investigate and put out their findings

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just to add another route for exposing all this..Esteelaundry on IG
Esteelaundry is a group of people who report on and expose nastiness in the beauty industry. Everything from racism in the makeup industry to Influencers who lie and bully.
You can message them via IG and ask to be anonymous. If enough people message them they will investigate and put out their findings
Excellent idea. I have just messaged them!

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker but had to come on and post. I think it’s outrageous that, at the same time as posting about their ‘comeback,’ they are sending legal letters out to people. I honestly think Susie’s problem is her ego. Unfortunately it’s got too big and she became obsessed with this idea of being a ‘boss.’ I absolutely hated it when she was posting about doing her stylists appraisals. Why is that something we all need to know about? As part of my job I appraise my staff but I don’t post about it on social media to remind everyone that I’m a boss!

A huge positive that’s come from this is that we have all discovered that there’s life outside the SBS style uniform. It’s so refreshing to see other stylists on the new group offering advice freely. I love how they aren’t all recommending the same thing (chunky trainers, slogan t shirts, headbands etc).

I was analysed by SBS and agree with everything said about the copy and paste nature of the analysis. It looked dated, links didn’t work and many products had been discontinued (eg lipsticks). I was so disappointed and felt a bit flat afterwards as I’d hoped it would be more personalised to my type of pear shape.

Susie really needs to put her ego aside and get some sound business advice (not from that hustle woman). I truly hope the women who have received legal letters can fight this or that Susie realises the error of her ways. I assume she’s reading all of these posts so should realise the damage she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Excellent idea. I have just messaged them!
So have I x
They are really well respected and have 180k followers. When they call out something the mega companies are very quick to apologise and make amends because they know how influential the site is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
SBS contacted me to leave a review on TP not long after the first negative reviews were beginning to appear. I’ve not left one yet but I’m minded too just because my OH is a solicitor and would absolutely love to get into legal scrapes with her and it wouldn’t cost us a thing 😂

My dad had legal issues with a fellow businessman who behaves a lot like Susie - bullying and threatening behaviour. He would just spend money on solicitors who’d send threatening letters.The content of the letters was very wishy washy as he didn’t have a legal leg to stand on, but they were very intimidating. But then my OH pulled them apart and basically wrote many polite letters back saying “fine, take us to court” and the issue went away, because there was no way the man would’ve won and his solicitors would have told him that.
Some people are just happy to piss money away on being nasty, intimidating bullies.

Reactions: 17
SBS contacted me to leave a review on TP not long after the first negative reviews were beginning to appear. I’ve not left one yet but I’m minded too just because my OH is a solicitor and would absolutely love to get into legal scrapes with her and it wouldn’t cost us a thing 😂

My dad had legal issues with a fellow businessman who behaves a lot like Susie - bullying and threatening behaviour. He would just spend money on solicitors who’d send threatening letters.The content of the letters was very wishy washy as he didn’t have a legal leg to stand on, but they were very intimidating. But then my OH pulled them apart and basically wrote many polite letters back saying “fine, take us to court” and the issue went away, because there was no way the man would’ve won and his solicitors would have told him that.
Some people are just happy to piss money away on being nasty, intimidating bullies.
Good on you and your husband! It's about time we all stood up to people like this. I hate confrontation but I hate bullies even more so I will happily be part of a collective voice for these poor women who are being threatened.

I hope she does send me a legal letter. I want to plan a court outfit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time posting but can I just say, I love how she has tried to rip down two forums when in fact, just created stronger communities of support For each other, clearly something she could never achieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Susie's letters say at the top private and confidential. Does that mean it's illegal for anyone to share them?

Susie's letters say at the top private and confidential. Does that mean it's illegal for anyone to share them?
i don’t know. My understanding of private and confidential means it’s for the recipients eye. However, once the recipient has it, surely it’s their property? No idea tbh x

Reactions: 3
The MN user VKCOY posted this on the MN thread

“I told them on tattle they were the dredges of society with their lies and misinformation and should unfollow. And they banned me Lol. Looks like the truth cut them deep”

Can anyone confirm this as I don’t recall it happening!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

“I told them on tattle they were the dredges of society with their lies and misinformation and should unfollow. And they banned me Lol. Looks like the truth cut them deep”

Nope never saw it on here , anyone else ?

Reactions: 6

I don't recall that either, there has been a couple of Susie supporters on here but I think we would remember that purely for the fact it would make me cry laughing 🤣 I really don't understand people like that and what is she hoping to get out of it? A free analysis? Access to Susie's inner circle? Where is the lady who thought she knew her is it Mango May? Any new info for us? Don't worry if you're feeling too nervous to post like incase you're outed 👍

• Haha
I don't recall that either, there has been a couple of Susie supporters on here but I think we would remember that purely for the fact it would make me cry laughing 🤣 I really don't understand people like that and what is she hoping to get out of it? A free analysis? Access to Susie's inner circle? Where is the lady who thought she knew her is it Mango May? Any new info for us? Don't worry if you're feeling too nervous to post like incase you're outed 👍
I mean to be honest this persons opinion is what I live for so it would have cut deep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My friend has been contacted by a few of susies friends today on mumsnet apparently she has hired a brand and image protector which is why she is going down this route as you know she is a celebrity now ladies.

They also are saying that vkocy is a lady very desperate to be susies friend who also posts on the style fb group as one of her main protectors. I have found her on Facebook because of her mass pro posts about a certain stylist being booted. Perhaps you will now know who I'm talking about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.