Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagoras20

Susie and Mhairi have unfollowed Emily on Instagram. Small fry compared to current events this evening but interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Thanks everyone, I was very upset by the original comments from pissedoffwithinfluencers but everyone else has given valid information I will be implementing so thank you x

Reactions: 20
SBS contacted me to leave a review on TP not long after the first negative reviews were beginning to appear. I’ve not left one yet but I’m minded too just because my OH is a solicitor and would absolutely love to get into legal scrapes with her and it wouldn’t cost us a thing 😂

Some people are just happy to piss money away on being nasty, intimidating bullies.
Your husband sounds like a superstar! 🏆

Sending legal letters is an expensive way of intimidating people into towing the line, and unfortunately it often works as so many people, when they receive a letter like that, panic and do as they're told as they can't afford to go to court and don't necessarily realise that there are other options. It's laughable that she even thinks she can take paying customers to court for leaving negative reviews about her business. She has spoken endlessly about wanting to lift women up, empower them to love themselves, be kind to themselves and create a community of support, when what she really means is she wants to build an empire of control and sycophancy to massage her over inflated ego.

She should be ashamed of herself. She provides a service, and as with any service, some people are going to like it and some people are not. She could have nipped all this in the bud months ago when the first mumsnet thread appeared and the issues with her services were aired. She herself directed me there as she publicly threatened to sue them. What I saw when I went over there was a small group of customers who were frustrated with a sub standard service but who had literally nowhere they could go for any kind of support and redress as they had been systematically shut down by her when they tried to complain. She could have used that feedback to improve her service and actually used the community she created on Facebook to provide constructive support to her customers but she ended up doing the exact opposite.

Her arrogance is quite astonishing and now she is reaping what she had sown. I am not one to wish misfortune on anybody but I will make an exception here as her actions over the last few weeks have been deplorable. And they are HER actions. She may have had some shoddy business advice but these kinds of bullying tactics predate her association with MHS. This is all on her and I do not feel an ounce of sympathy for her, I reserve that for those customers who have been caught up in this mess and maybe also those stylists who are working for her (she's made it clear they don't work with her) whose own livelihoods may end up being affected by this absolute shit show. May they jump ship before it sinks.

I hope anyone reading this who has been affected by her poison is doing ok and knows how much support they have here, on MN and in the new FB group. This thread is proof that not all Tattlers are poisonous bastards but that forums like these can actually be amazing safe spaces for people.

Sorry for the long post but I needed to get that off my chest! ✌

• Heart
What has actually happened? When did this start?
I just noticed that S was v quiet on Insta, then posted this statement today and I was confuse. So I googled and found you.

Is the argument because of FB?
I agree that criticism should be allowed - no growth without feedback - but how did it get so bad?
She spoke of world domination and now she is at war with her client?

i had considered buying an online analysis but was concerned it would just be info from Pinterest and now I am glad I didn’t buy anything
It began when a member on the SBS Sisterhood posted a picture of a before and after haircut based on the advice from her hair analysis. Some other members commented that they preferred her hair before. This upset the member and others so they complained to admin. So one of the team wrote a post of what happened and telling us all to be kind. Since that event the following has happened. • • Threads set up on here and others
• Susie started asking members for reviews on trust pilot
• Susie told members that trolls are posting pictures of members on these forums and poking fun at them (lies)
• Susie claiming she has screenshots (never proved) and had worked tirelessly with her team to get the posts removed (lies)
• Susie decided because of people posting screenshots on these forums she is taking down the Facebook group and moving to patreon for a monthly fee to members, so she can protect them
• Fee includes a monthly payment to cyber smile a online anti bullying charity
• Negative reviews started flooding trust pilot
• Members soon realised that they were not the only ones to be treated unfairly
• More members joined these forums to discuss their experiences
• SBS asked trust pilot for more information from anonymous negative reviews
• Questionable 5* reviews start being posted including her male hairdresser who Susie has never styled as she’s made it clear she does not style men.
• With the information received from trust pilot, members are claiming to have received letters from Susie threatening legal action if they don’t remove their review.
• Susie claims this to be a lie and only two members received letters that had multiple aliases on the forums
Somethings that happened in between
• One of her best stylists left to set up on their own
• She is working with Steph from Main Hustle School who is believed to be responsible for some of Susie’s decisions
• Susie had a long break from posting on social media
• Sales dropped
I’ve probably missed a few things. I’m sure other members will fill the gaps.

• Heart
  • Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
That poor woman on MN is having suicidal thoughts.

Susie if you are reading this STOP this now. You say you have mental health issues then from one woman to another do what is right and stop this. Where is your compassion? #bekind
You got bad reviews? Well put on your big girl knickers and address the problems without threats.

I am appalled.

• Heart
  • Sad

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I had a response from TP.
I had been contacted to supply my details and ref etc to enable SBS to investigate my issues. Yeah okay. I emailed TP and said that I did not want my personal details shared with SBS and provided evidence that my review was genuine.

TP have responded and said that it looks like SBS used TPs Find Reviewer tool because they couldn't recognise me as their customer. They said at this stage I’m not required to provide any documentation. But obviously I had provided it anyway.
They said if SBS decide to report my review for not being based on a genuine experience, TP will now be able to verify my review and they’ll make sure that all of my details are kept anonymous.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't think Emily was sneaky at all, she probably had to check she was even able to escape legally, it's been done as quickly as possible. Also she has kids to support. Nothing wrong with checking a business idea will work before jumping into it, that is just good business sense. I don't say that as a fan girl but she'd have been stupid not to.

Reactions: 19

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Ok I finished the article and now I almost feel sorry for susie. With her love of crystals, fragile mental health and use of DoTerra essential oils she was a prime target for MHS's NLP techniques. I'm now convinced MHS is no marketeer or PR expert, she's just a chancer jumping on the NLP/coach pyramid and hiding behind the marketing front. No wonder she has so few followers and her business was only set up 2 months ago. There is no business. Maybe she was hoping to recruit boss babes in the SBS group? What would her motive be??? And it also explains the aggressive personality.
(Is she now going to sue me?!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I won award in school for making good cupcakes - fuck it, gunna whack it on my C.V and plaster it all over my platforms. Might even get myself a plaque 🙄
haha this gave me flashbacks to the burgundy colour National Record of Achievement folders we were given at secondary school (90’s) to display all our certificates, personal statements etc which we were told to take to job interviews, but actually in the real world quickly realised employers interviewing didn’t really give a shit! 😂

• Haha

Acatgirl

"Legally verified by my solicitors" 😳😆 ok then 🤥

I had a shit analysis and experience with the company, which has been verified by selfies of me looking like a tit on legs in clothes that didn't suit me and by me feeling an absolute mug for parting with so much cash for the privilege.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Hope it’s ok to de-lurk. Emily has 100% done the right thing but with her leaving things are just going from bad to worse... Seeing Susie’s reply on that Insta post about depression was horrible.
Yes, I feel she is in a bad place BUT... her replying (using her business account) reminds me of those FB friends we all have who write on their timeline “omg what a terrible day”. Then there are the inevitable “what’s wrong Hun?” replies. Which result in the original poster saying “I’ll message you!”. 🙄 It’s attention seeking. Just message your best mate in the first place instead of broadcasting it and then going all coy!

And before I get labelled as being heartless, I’ve been to that dark place more times than I’d like to admit and I certainly didn’t broadcast it. If I had chosen to comment on a post about depression, I’d have done it anonymously and certainly not from a business account with over 30000 followers. Sorry, perhaps I am heartless or perhaps I’m just getting cynical in my old age.
I have no doubt she is struggling but get proper help privately - not on public social media. Playing this out in the public arena is doing her more harm than good. Does she not have friends than can advise her?

I just read that on Mumsnet and it isn't true. I have spoken to a few different people who have either shown me letters or given me details of them - and I am pretty good at spotting tone and grammar errors and so on, so I know they are all different people. Now I don't know how many more have received a letter but it certainly isn't just two.
In addition, I have seen how the Hustle woman spoke to the admins on the FB group and seen the solicitor letter accusing a member of lying and saying they are using different usernames on MN (also not true, as I have spoken to the different usernames and they are different people).
Make of that what you will, but Susie isn't getting harassed by the people I have spoken to. And they aren't the ones who can make statements online as they are frightened to do so now.
For me personally, I am going to believe the women who are frightened to speak up rather than the one making dubious statements.

I'm gonna sue my kids for telling people I can't sing 🤣

Make sure you really make it dramatic first. Shut down the family group, send passive aggressive updates to them for a few days, copy & paste some responses to their concerns and then hit them with a wordy legal letter with screen shots attached.

• Haha

Woodsidewoman

Interesting post on MN from someone who says they messaged SBS as potential customer asking some questions for clarity. Instead of them responding to the points in the email they shut the person and advised they would contact the police if they were to contact them again!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
SBS contacted me to leave a review on TP not long after the first negative reviews were beginning to appear. I’ve not left one yet but I’m minded too just because my OH is a solicitor and would absolutely love to get into legal scrapes with her and it wouldn’t cost us a thing 😂

My dad had legal issues with a fellow businessman who behaves a lot like Susie - bullying and threatening behaviour. He would just spend money on solicitors who’d send threatening letters.The content of the letters was very wishy washy as he didn’t have a legal leg to stand on, but they were very intimidating. But then my OH pulled them apart and basically wrote many polite letters back saying “fine, take us to court” and the issue went away, because there was no way the man would’ve won and his solicitors would have told him that.
Some people are just happy to piss money away on being nasty, intimidating bullies.

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
There is a post on the MN thread advising people to screenshot their posts incase the thread is deleted....someone should start an insta called Sued by Susie 🤣 post the screenshots and turn the comments off 👌

• Haha
  • Heart

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
That marketing woman has 600 followers and does updates looking like she's just rolled out of bed.

My cat has got more chance of suing anyone than she has.

• Haha
  • Heart