Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would a magazine be interested in the story? It would be great if a journo on these pages picked it up and exposed the whole sorry story.

Reactions: 7
What about the magazines that pay £200 a story ? Can explain went to SBS for a confidence boost and instead ended up being sued by SBS. Sure it will be a story they would love to print . Also femail section of Mail online are always asking for stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure Beyonce loses sleep when someone says her new single is shite or her outfit is horrible, shows how full of her own self-importance Susie Jong-Un is to make it her mission to silence every negative opinion of her business, take the criticism, learn from it and bleeping get over it! Or at the very least #bekind 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Reactions: 3
I’m delurking. Been reading all the threads and vouched on the style sisterhood group that tattle wasn’t sharing screenshots.

anyway, I’m posting because I hope Susie reads it.
how dare you, threatening women with legal action, intimidation simply because they dared to complain about a service they have bleeping paid for . You absolutely hypocrite. Be kind?????? Donating to an anti bullying charity and yet bullying women behind closed doors???
You are a disgrace to the women you claim to empower and I wish I’d never bought anything from you

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone's mentioned it in the new FB group, on that big thread about MSH sending shirty emails.
A poster there is now worried about even just questioning anything about members analysis will get jumped on by Susie and they'll receive a solicitors letter.:confused:
I mean there are moles in that group who are undoubtedly taking screen shots of anything slightly negative.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve just read her post and if it’s true then I am absolutely disgusted with SBS.
Apparently they tied in her review with her posts on MN and said if she removes them they won’t take her to court! Poor woman is distraught.

Perhaps the anti-bullying charity should be made aware of the tactics this company uses whilst hiding under the hashtags #empoweringwomen and #bekind.
Would this be considered blackmail? Put it back onto to SBS. Take her to court for blackmailing! Do trust pilot know this? This really is NOT OK

Reactions: 10
Ward Hadaway Law Firm

Can someone on Mumsnet ask the one there that is worried to post here? I'm not signing up for that site again as they wipe threads at the drop of a hat and everything will be lost

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is the name of the anti-bullying charity she is giving donations to?
They should be made aware of this.
I believe it’s to stop online bullying - somewhat ironic considering the ladies have all been threatened by email...

Reactions: 9
Quoted from the above article

"A carefully worded response to a bad review is often far more advantageous to the garage than one which is either met with aggression, met with ultra-defensiveness, being ignored or demanding it to be removed. Rightly or wrongly, a demand for removal is often perceived as an admission that you have something to hide...
...The threat by a garage to sue for defamation based upon someone writing a bad review is almost certainly going to be a futile threat."

Such a dick move.

What an utter low life she's turning out to be! I'm absolutley disgusted by her & her 'girls' Empowering women & be kind? What a load of fake bullshit!
You can't sue people for leaving honest reviews of your tit service just because you don't like it.

That poor woman on MN is having suicidal thoughts.

Susie if you are reading this STOP this now. You say you have mental health issues then from one woman to another do what is right and stop this. Where is your compassion? #bekind
You got bad reviews? Well put on your big girl knickers and address the problems without threats.

I am appalled.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
OK my friend (happyandloved) is too scared now to post as someone's called her a troll on MN and her mental health is now low and to be honest I'm very worried about her. If anyone has some useful advice for her she will be reading these threads but not commenting unfortunately for fear of more messages of defamation etc.. she has basically been ordered to stop posting or be sued and also as a side note "give them access to her phone records to prove she doesn't continue to defame the company"

That poor woman on MN is having suicidal thoughts.

Susie if you are reading this STOP this now. You say you have mental health issues then from one woman to another do what is right and stop this. Where is your compassion? #bekind
You got bad reviews? Well put on your big girl knickers and address the problems without threats.

I am appalled.
This is my friend and I am supporting her completely, she will be fine but lifes being very hard on her at the moment. She has got through much worse than what susie is throwing at her but its come at a bad time for her.

Xx

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can this information be shared in the larger Facebook group? She's using scare tactics and hoping people don't join forces. What an absolutely dispicable excuse of a woman.

I sincerely hope that this is picked up by someone and that she's sued for harrasment.

Be kind my bleeping arse. What a predatory piece of tit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.