Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie and Mhairi have unfollowed Emily on Instagram. Small fry compared to current events this evening but interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Susie and Mhairi have unfollowed Emily on Instagram. Small fry compared to current events this evening but interesting.
Interesting, I wondered how long they’d remain ‘friends’ for. Well Mhairi is so far up Susie’s backside that she’ll be loving all this I’m sure. Wonder what the quieter stylists like Kim and Karina make of all this awful drama? They are probably too scared to step out of line.

Reactions: 6
Lady on fb page is suggesting a go fund me page for legal advise for those effected by todays legal letters. I personally think £6 on that cause is £6 better spent on the app
That was probably me! I just need to work out how to set one up for multiple people who may need it and then what to do with the money after or whatever. The last thing I want to do is set something up that basically cons people. I think we have had our fill of that already
#suemesusie #bullysomeoneyourownsize

Interesting, I wondered how long they’d remain ‘friends’ for. Well Mhairi is so far up Susie’s backside that she’ll be loving all this I’m sure. Wonder what the quieter stylists like Kim and Karina make of all this awful drama? They are probably too scared to step out of line.
I don't suppose they can. Plus after all this, who would trust them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Emily’s website is now live, she’s undercut all susies prices I’m sure 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Emily (with 8.8k followers) has twice as many likes on today’s IG post than the SBS post of today. What the hell are the trainers all about? No wonder the 30k+ SBS followers stayed silent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s the first thing I looked at on Emily’s site, she’s actually matching Susie’s prices. Although offering a couple of things that are a bit more reasonable price wise - like wardrobe update for £45

Reactions: 1
Just catching up. I can’t believe it. Susie is a total school girl bully, a nasty piece of work, attempting to silence anyone who speaks against her business (are we living in China now?) I wrote a negative Trustpilot review so why hasn’t she come after me? Wish she would and I’d tell her and anyone who would listen about her copy and paste, bully and silence service. I’m happy to contribute to address her bullying behaviour. What a joke!!!

Reactions: 12
That was probably me! I just need to work out how to set one up for multiple people who may need it and then what to do with the money after or whatever. The last thing I want to do is set something up that basically cons people.
Spare money should definitely be donated to CyberSmile!!! To show what anti-bullying REALLY is!!

Maybe the legal letters were the straw that broke the camels back for Emily 🤷‍♀️ tbh this whole thing has put me off going with any stylist! I'll stick to my tried and trusted spin round in me wardrobe and see what lands on me technique 👌

Not surprised they've unfollowed her, because they are sly silly cows 🙄

Burn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

I am still gobsmacked at all of this ...literally cannot believe that she’s gone down this road.
It makes you wonder if everything she said was a lie. I wonder if she ever was bullied at school or it was all her .....
I absolutely hope a mainstream media outlet picks this up

Reactions: 5
I am still gobsmacked at all of this ...literally cannot believe that she’s gone down this road.
It makes you wonder if everything she said was a lie. I wonder if she ever was bullied at school or it was all her .....
I absolutely hope a mainstream media outlet picks this up
This is what I think. I just don't believe it at all now. I don't know her personally but all of her personal stuff seems like a drop in the ocean compared to what other people have gone through. My impression is it's all embellished and exaggerated to get as much sympathy as possible; that's if any of it has any truth to it at all.

A few people were saying how she may have been lured in with all this MLM stuff hut, I don't buy it. I think she relishes in being center of attention and LOVES everyone pawing over her and calling her "the strongest women we know". Take that vile hustle woman out of it and I think SBS would have still turned this sour at some point anyway - I think hustle woman just sped the process up.

Just thinking that if a crowdfunder is set up, people may wish to tick the box that makes their donation anonymous. Otherwise it’s possible for “other people” to go through the donations list and note down names...

Reactions: 7
Says it all that she has turned off comments on Instagram.

May I suggest this for her next stylist post...? 😜

644B0DC7-7BC8-4774-B52F-2CC089D8B1B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Emily was the only one out of everyone who works for SBS that didn't block my friend on Instagram. That speaks a thousand words. Emily you have my upmost respect for walking away from them whatever your reasons for doing so were.

I'm not on Instagram any longer and thought about going back on to comment on SBS Instagram but I am told she has turned off commenting.

Tonight I have realised that you can only push someone so far or try to silence them so much before they fight back, controlling someone isn't kind, nor is it empowering. It is bullying, narcissism and it will all be found out in the long run.

And Bravo to all you ladies brave enough to call them out on it!

Reactions: 15
They’re probably thinking “I’m to old for this tit
Says it all that she has turned off comments on Instagram.

May I suggest this for her next stylist post...? 😜

View attachment 246856
Regina George’s top is just the perfect slogan top for ole Susie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From what I understand, a solicitor will write anything you want them to write, whether it will hold up in court or not. I was reading earlier (on MN) about a woman who got a solicitor letter as her exh was angry that she had put blinds up so he couldn't spy on her anymore, demanding she took them down again! The mind goggles. So in that sense, yes they do.
I can confirm this as true. I once recieved a solicitors letter from my ex husband demanding that I should pick him up to visit his son because he didn't drive 🙄

She had nothing to hide as her review was truthful and based on the facts of what happened so she shared her email and full name with trust pilot and didn't say not to share it with SBS because she said why should it potentially be removed because she didn't provide the details. She has received some solicitor advice and will be seeing them in court it looks like!
I will also get her to contact trust pilot to see if this is a breach of anything. Its not fair that an honest review has gone down this route. I am terrible sad for her but she has a fantastic support network of friends and family and also clearly the full support of most the ladies on here and Mumnet apart from whoever called her a troll.

She was scammed out of 5k by an online travel agent not long ago so she is feeling very raw but by going online positng and being vocal about that she found over 600 people who had also been scammed so she has been helping the police build their case against that company, her mum died in march and then her husband lost his job and then this comes along, all whilst she works sometimes 24 hour's a day supporting women fleeing domestic violence.

She is the last person who deserves all this right now and would give you her last penny if you needed it. She is the kindest person I have ever met and I'm genuinely sickened by people's treatment of her. Just know that she has seen peoples supportive comments and is incredibly touched. This is true female empowerment.

Thank you all for being in her corner, you have no idea how that's helped her
Oh my goodness your poor friend!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Susie is going to be massively out of pocket and make such a fool of herself trying to bring about a civil case. No professional in their right mind would encourage her to proceed with this as she doesn't have the merest whiff of a leg to stand on. This would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact her threats have caused genuine distress.

I’ve tried to catch up on this thread but I’m confused! Has Susie threatened legal action for honest, but negative, Trust Pilot reviews?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.