StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dancing is next level embarrassing - just because you can dance on a Dancefloor (questionably) does not mean you’re able to do drag. Pablo said it right - just downright insulting to those who have worked hard to perfect their act, look and build their experience.
I’m guessing they did not sleep last night, the highs and lows are just so predictable…. Whoever is trying to brand manage/resurrect them with all these recent “apologies and step backs” will be shaking their heads this morning…. Can’t control a wild animal.

Reactions: 16
I really don't think that anyone would take him onat the moment.
Even a low grade start up company would surely err on the side of caution with this trainwreck.

Surely there would've been a huge announcement announcing the new partnership?

Reactions: 4
Did I just see an Irish jig? May have been distracted by unsupported flailing sauseeg.

Reactions: 17
Well even if they weren’t involved in the fundraiser he’s still got their names attached to it and sold it at $20 a watch. Personally if it was me I would be contacting him and demanding he alters the posts to take my business name off it! Such.A.Scammer truly disgusting.
---
same energy
It’s giving EmmyLou on the Pier it’s giving Britney spinning round and round and round vibes

Reactions: 19
fuck this sent me. The phone collapsing. How was he EVER a content creator. everything about him is so fucking home brand. Not even woolworths select. Straight up home brand from the 90s.
As a content creator, you'd think he would have all the equipment like tripods, ring lights etc.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell I missed it did anyone record it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.