StyleByDeni #6 Jack of all ‘titles’, master of none. Conscious uncobbling and community are DONE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where’s the truck with all his crap heading if he and Mummy are only in Sydney to LOOK for a house??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We absolutely do not need Deni to they-splain the Barbie movie, we don’t need your take, I call bullshit on the tears and if true, get some perspective it’s a movie. And again with the Mazal. Can’t you just stay off social media - no one needs your takes on anything

Reactions: 11
We absolutely do not need Deni to they-splain the Barbie movie, we don’t need your take, I call bullshit on the tears and if true, get some perspective it’s a movie. And again with the Mazal. Can’t you just stay off social media - no one needs your takes on anything
Clearly mother and son have one wardrobe which they share. Bill Collins he ain't. And stop comparing yourself with the characters.

• Sick
Clearly mother and son have one wardrobe which they share. Bill Collins he ain't. And stop comparing yourself with the characters.
Yep, when I saw the Barbie movie I couldn't get over how America Ferrera and her movie daughter were LITERALLY Deni and Maca! Uncanny! 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Deni will need to do an update on Rebel/Rebecca's insta page.
And what's the bet his mum had to be the one to take her back to the shelter "Mama I no longer want this accessory, please take care of it"

Just another conscious uncoupling for him.
Just checked out the dogs home page and definitely the same dog. He really is disgusting, I’m just so glad that he no longer has possession of the dog and she can go to a loving home. The poor puppy, to be used and discarded for his own selfish needs and aesthetics. He has shown who he is for sure

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Nahhhh is this bleep alright?
A few days to process?
Move over Margaret Pomeranz and David Stratton.

Now he's gonna claim it speaks to him as a mother and little girl who grew up playing and designing his Barbies. But he's also ken and alan? And barb and ruth? This bleep will insert himself into everything. Bloke must be exhausted trying to be everything all at once.
How about you start by not being a flog.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Poor Rebel. I am fuming. Deni talks of trauma and the deep impact it’s had on his life. And yet, he decides to adopt a dog, not just any dog, one with a significant traumatic background, for HIS mental health. Spends under 6 weeks neglecting her, yelling at her, using extreme punitive measures for discipline… all the while performatively carrying on about ‘dog dad guilt’. Then with no explanation, just ditches her and tries to distract what’s left of his audience with the next shiny thing. These people, Maca included, are revolting. This has to be called out.
Deni doesn’t understand the meaning of trauma. What a bleeping wank stain of a human. I’m definitely cuddling my good girl close tonight.
Justice for Rebel!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Nahhhh is this bleep alright?
A few days to process?
Move over Margaret Pomeranz and David Stratton.

Now he's gonna claim it speaks to him as a mother and little girl who grew up playing and designing his Barbies. But he's also ken and alan? And barb and ruth? This bleep will insert himself into everything. Bloke must be exhausted trying to be everything all at once.
How about you start by not being a flog.
Oh Jesus. He wept like old mate Olivia ‘this week Barbie’ White. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope....
Take your long bleeping legs and duck off.
Leave Barbie alone.
Barbie is nothing about you or your bloody mother*
(* the term mother is used very loosely.. )
Screenshot_20230802_063738_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Didn’t a few people report his abuse to RSPCA or to the lost dogs home? Did they take Rebel off him rather than he just returning her?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nope....
Take your long bleeping legs and duck off.
Leave Barbie alone.
Barbie is nothing about you or your bloody mother*
(* the term mother is used very loosely.. )View attachment 2349996
Did mummy take him to timezone before the movie and he used his points to get a plastic tiara?

Bro, grow up. Want to wear a tiara? Fine, but you "earnt" $800k last week. Buy a proper one. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did mummy take him to timezone before the movie and he used his points to get a plastic tiara?

Bro, grow up. Want to wear a tiara? Fine, but you "earnt" $800k last week. Buy a proper one. FFS.
I didnt even notice it 😂😂😂 what a loser. Even if it was there as a prop. He isnt a fucken child. Ugh he makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 8
This needs to be shared far and wide. Deni deserves to be shamed. Didn't even try to help rehome her just made it their problem. That is sooo beyond appalling. That poor confused and abused dog. Unforgivable.

40 days of trauma and hell for that dog. I pray she gets a deserving owner. I think I will email the lost dogs home to let them know what she has been through. I have many receipts. Not good enough
When we get a media library, like EmmyLou has on her thread, this video has to go in there. The switch from cold and angry towards Rebel to sickly sweet to friends is very telling. It is a shame we don’t have some of the initial ones where Deni locked her out in the cold for an hour as punishment for having an accident in the house on her first 1-2 days.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When we get a media library, like EmmyLou has on her thread, this video has to go in there. The switch from cold and angry towards Rebel to sickly sweet to friends is very telling. It is a shame we don’t have some of the initial ones where Deni locked her out in the cold for an hour as punishment for having an accident in the house on her first 1-2 days.
Ill ask again. Both @screenfreelookatme and I have asked but maybe the thread was still in quieter threads so they didn't do it.

Reactions: 3
My assumption is that Maca adopted the dog. Maca with their big house and yard and only working in the mornings where required would have looked perfect on paper - when really she was adopting her for her layabout son who must have begged for it. She needs to be better, in every way. No sympathy for any of them.
Right back in the first few days of the adoption there was a late night story that was filmed on the street and Deni was with one other person and Macca was near her car. Denise said Macca meet you granddaughter Rebel. So I think someone else was actually with them for the adoption but they either used Maca’s card or Maca had to provide the card number over the phone. I am not sure if anyone else remembers this story unfortunately I am not technologically good enough to know how to save these things.

Reactions: 4
We have a wiki! Sorry I wasnt aware, mods just told me.
---
Deni's song is on TV tonight 😂 #CobblerSchoolDropout

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right back in the first few days of the adoption there was a late night story that was filmed on the street and Deni was with one other person and Macca was near her car. Denise said Macca meet you granddaughter Rebel. So I think someone else was actually with them for the adoption but they either used Maca’s card or Maca had to provide the card number over the phone. I am not sure if anyone else remembers this story unfortunately I am not technologically good enough to know how to save these things.
It may have been his aunty. She's appeared in a few videos. This "meet your granddaughter" video may have been staged rather than what actually happened. That's the thing with him, you don't know what to believe.
---
We have a wiki! Sorry I wasnt aware, mods just told me.
For the uninitiated like me, what is a wiki? And how is it used?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.