StyleByDeni #6 Jack of all ‘titles’, master of none. Conscious uncobbling and community are DONE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deni will need to do an update on Rebel/Rebecca's insta page.
And what's the bet his mum had to be the one to take her back to the shelter "Mama I no longer want this accessory, please take care of it"

Just another conscious uncoupling for him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
You get to know about a person's character by the way they treat animals and the vulnerable in our society. Deni has shown us who he is time and again. We have to believe him now.
---
And what's the bet his mum had to be the one to take her back to the shelter "Mama I no longer want this accessory, please take care of it"

Wonder why the shelter changed her name? Is that normal? So much confusion for the poor dog. She's better off without that crazy family who don't have the guts to stop their 37 year old son from doing stupid things that hurt other beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I actually think he’ll just quietly delete all traces of her, as if she never even existed.

Definitely will have made mummy do his dirty work for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

he will not update it as he has no way of making him look like a victim unless rebel was a homophobic dog

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You get to know about a person's character by the way they treat animals and the vulnerable in our society. Deni has shown us who he is time and again. We have to believe him now.
---

Wonder why the shelter changed her name? Is that normal? So much confusion for the poor dog. She's better off without that crazy family who don't have the guts to stop their 37 year old son from doing stupid things that hurt other beings.
I always swear by the rule of "you can judge a person by how theh treat animals and service staff".
And deni fails GREATLY in both aspects. He is the rudest, little bridge dweller.
He treats anyone in the service industry like tit and now we clearly have actually video and photo proof he treats animals like tit.
The fact that anyone went and celebrated a goodbye with him says a lot more about them. That kyels person seems to not know deni is a piece of tit. Hopefully they were just being nice and now they cut him off.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Needless to say that the silver lining is that she’ll be in a safer place now. But he should have never been allowed to adopt her to start with, imagine how confused she must be.
These greyhound rescue dogs are traumatised enough without being hand balled back when the novelty wears off. He did the “I’ve always wanted a dog” post announcement on June 22. Not even 6 weeks ago. What a horrible man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she’s in witness protection because anyone with a brain cell can see they were completely negligent and lacked any due diligence when giving that dog to Deni. I wonder if he demanded a refund 🙄

Reactions: 7
These greyhound rescue dogs are traumatised enough without being hand balled back when the novelty wears off. He did the “I’ve always wanted a dog” post announcement on June 22. Not even 6 weeks ago. What a horrible man.
Wow it really hasn't been that long at all, so many weird and wacky things happen with Deni in such a short period of time.

Reactions: 7
This needs to be shared far and wide. Deni deserves to be shamed. Didn't even try to help rehome her just made it their problem. That is sooo beyond appalling. That poor confused and abused dog. Unforgivable.

40 days of trauma and hell for that dog. I pray she gets a deserving owner. I think I will email the lost dogs home to let them know what she has been through. I have many receipts. Not good enough

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
---

Deni probably told the shelter he was a celebrity, just like KimmyK, and Rebel would consequently get A LOT of attention 🙄

Reactions: 3
Whats also completely frustrating is the adoption place do not have a good enough vetting process. I know shelters are over full but you are doing the dog a disservice. The exact opposite of what you are trying to do. This fucked in the head cunting piece of tit should never have had her. All it would have taken was a quick google search.
My friend recently adopted a greyhound and my god the hoops she had to jump through! Good! So it should be difficult to adopt a beautiful creature that you’re responsible for. How did this dreg get approved?

Deni you absolute piece of tit. You’re not only a domestic abuser you’re an animal abuser. The lowest of the low. You treated that sweet girl like an accessory and a fix for your serious problems. Hoping she gets the love she deserves now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seeing as you & your Dolls read this Deni - you awful man treating Rebel like one of your cheap & nasty accessories. How on earth did you convince the rescue centre to hand over that beautiful dog to such an absolute train wreck. Waiting for your announcement that you’ve found your “forever dog” in Sydney. Dogs are for life, not just until Mummy says it’s time to hand them back. 5 weeks of confusing that dog just to bail on it. Hopefully Sydney rescue centres take note of your appalling tit covered balcony treatment on Instagram & never let you (or Maca on your behalf) adopt a dog ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also she deserves bleeping better than Rebecca? She is not a Rebecca!! Poor thing won't even know her name 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This needs to be shared far and wide. Deni deserves to be shamed. Didn't even try to help rehome her just made it their problem. That is sooo beyond appalling. That poor confused and abused dog. Unforgivable.

40 days of trauma and hell for that dog. I pray she gets a deserving owner. I think I will email the lost dogs home to let them know what she has been through. I have many receipts. Not good enough
I can't watch that video...it's disturbing 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My friend recently adopted a greyhound and my god the hoops she had to jump through! Good! So it should be difficult to adopt a beautiful creature that you’re responsible for. How did this dreg get approved?

Deni you absolute piece of tit. You’re not only a domestic abuser you’re an animal abuser. The lowest of the low. You treated that sweet girl like an accessory and a fix for your serious problems. Hoping she gets the love she deserves now.
I supposed a narcissist always knows how to manipulate the system so maybe I spoke out of order and they did all the right things. I just wish they'd have googled this gutter rat. Tattle is the first thing to come up.

Reactions: 8
I can't watch that video...it's disturbing 😫
Sorry should have put a warning, it is really disturbing.

Does anyone know any influencer callout accounts I could try share this story too? None of them are brave enough to call Deni out. But maybe they will for this. There is no excuse.

• Heart
I need to go get a dose of laughter from LazyLou and her sequin delusions now. This has been way too upsetting and I shall be spooning my doggo all night.

I really hope all Deni can afford in Sydney is a tit covered balcony, cause that's where he belongs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seeing as you & your Dolls read this Deni - you awful man treating Rebel like one of your cheap & nasty accessories. How on earth did you convince the rescue centre to hand over that beautiful dog to such an absolute train wreck. Waiting for your announcement that you’ve found your “forever dog” in Sydney. Dogs are for life, not just until Mummy says it’s time to hand them back. 5 weeks of confusing that dog just to bail on it. Hopefully Sydney rescue centres take note of your appalling tit covered balcony treatment on Instagram & never let you (or Maca on your behalf) adopt a dog ever again.
Maca applied and paid for Rebel. So if any vetting was done it was on her not him.

Wonder if the shelter has a returns / refund policy after a certain time. Eg I'll get this dog for content then return before the period ends stating not a good fit then I'll get my money back.

These people are toxic to people and animals.

Need to warn Sydney.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry should have put a warning, it is really disturbing.

Does anyone know any influencer callout accounts I could try share this story too? None of them are brave enough to call Deni out. But maybe they will for this. There is no excuse.
What about Pedestrian TV? And @Influencer.updates.au on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 6

My assumption is that Maca adopted the dog. Maca with their big house and yard and only working in the mornings where required would have looked perfect on paper - when really she was adopting her for her layabout son who must have begged for it. She needs to be better, in every way. No sympathy for any of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.