Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handful22

Ugh the photo of the handles which completely unnecessarily includes her legs no doubt in hope someone will comment on them.

I'm sure her ridiculous diet is very easy to follow when you have literally nothing else to do with your life. 🙄 How can a person be so ignorant, lacking in morals and deluded as to think they should provide anyone else with completely unqualified advice on anything to do with their health!?

Reactions: 5

Handful22

Is she seriously plugging Temu? Although given she used to flog those tacky phone accessories I shouldn't be surprised. 😅

InstaHunDone

Tagging her Haviana flip flops - I don't know whether to 😂 or 😭 And also a black sarong - only for her none of us would know where to pick these up! Christ on a bike some originality wouldn't go amiss.

Resort looks nice but the exact same as any other 5* in Lanzarote/Spain/Portugal - its not anything special. She seriously thinks she lives an exclusive lifestyle. She would actually wither you.

InstaHunDone

Looney Swooney must be asking all the other Huns to blow smoke up her lazy arse. They’ve literally gone into overdrive giving each other shout outs.

Meanwhile, who puts wall paper in a shower room? 🤔
All the huns are on Insta-steroids at the moment trying to boost each others engagement. You can smell the desperation. See Cheringtonhouse's latest post for another example.

They'll be like rats fleeing a sinking ship going back to the day jobs before too long!

And that wallpaper is horrific 🤢

Last edited:

Handful22

So, let me get this right. She took the oldest lad Harry, who has missed a lot of school due to his anxiety etc and who disruption/lack of routine is apparently so stressful for, out of school for two weeks earlier in the year to go on holiday.

And now they've gone away again?

Sorry, I can just about forgive taking kids out of school if it's your one chance to have a family holiday due to cost/parents getting time off etc. but this now just seems totally thick given the little lad's situation.

It must be great having so much money you can go on two nice family holidays away within a few months on one salary.

I'm surprised she didn't count the birthing pool as Nathan's first swim. 😋

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
It’s probably just Sarah they don’t want to take on Can’t say I blame them. She’s batshit crazy 🦇 💩
Exactly!! Every insurance company in Ireland probably has a giant poster of her with a “Do Not Quote This Lunatic” she’s probably made a claim with every insurance company she’s been with

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Somebody posted about her suing someone before. Was it a dance studio or something?

The baby has ptsd now - he’ll sue too. And when she can’t get him in the door to school she’ll blame this accident 😂😂

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She brought a TRIPOD on holidays to get videos of her showing off in all her new clothes that she starved herself to get into to catch some special family moments

• Haha

Marza

I see she has the frankfurter fingers on display again with her ever so stylish nana Carmels ring on. Is she not embarrassed about all the bragging she does about her kids and her mam and nana Carmel. Her world is so small and she's so utterly smug.

Handful22

On about poor Harry again.

Did he see her trying to justify keeping Jamie at home there a while ago, fully projecting on to him and then saying he hadn't shown any interest in going to playschool. 🙄 He'll be so behind when he finally goes into Junior Infants and no doubt further drama will ensue because he has barely left the house in his life.

LaReineEstée

Good god, but is she ever going to get Jamie's hair cut properly?! It looks appalling now. Worse than ever. He will cringe when he's older and looks back at photos of himself (which he'll no doubt find all over the Internet).

Marza

She honestly thinks she's the most dedicated mother going so hence the baby hanging out of her all day to uphold that belief. She'd be far better off getting J out of nappies and giving that baby a bit of independence.

InstaHunDone

Stressed out to the hilt to get the perfect videos and family shots!
Don't forget she was probably also stressed out with trying to get the get the best shots to help her make a few bucks out of it!!

With Sarah one renovation qualifies you to become an interior designer and one holiday qualifies her to set up a travel business!

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Are the utility tradesmen avoiding this nut job already??🫢 looks like they still haven’t turned up today. When will she ever learn to stop announcing work getting done when the workmen never show up or put the job on the long finger so they can avoid loony for as long as possible. She so embarrassing.

also gonna start calling Jamie rapunzel from now on the poor child’s hair, she should be ashamed of herself, it’s neglect. He’s still in a nappy, never gets to leave the house and his hair is down to his arse. Poor kid

• Haha
Is she expecting us to believe the same kid who is mashing his broccoli and potato around the plate made that homemade initials necklace for her 😂

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her mother’s kitchen is an unmitigated disaster. Imagine waiting months for that. I pity any fool that falls for Sarah Wilson masquerading as an interior designer. She needs to be put in a straight jacket and sectioned

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Oh it would only happen to this over dramatic cunt, the one time she leaves her pink prison this week. And of course has to whip the boob out on the side of the road to feed the big overgrown child who should probably be on solids now.

Gonna be roasted for this but anyone breastfeeding a child beyond 6 months old are purely doing it for themselves to feel needed (especially this lunatic still feeding a 4 year old🥴), the child is on food and can go on stage 2 milk, stop looking for attention