Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lililil

Nearly sure a lot of the accounts that “watch” stories and don’t follow are just bots. I don’t think she’s as popular as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 1

Ailte

VIP Member
The mothers kitchen thing is absolutely pathetic, and dragging the arse out of the utility reveal… would she ever just F off! I wouldn’t let this nutter decorate a shed
The utility like the size of a hen house … f**k off!

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
She’s a show on Netflix. Studio Magee is her brand. I think she even has products in target

InstaHunDone

Sweet Jesus for once I hope that haircut was a freebie, I'd be raging if I'd paid for it!! It reminds of that TV show where people used to get a makeunder rather than a makeover (can't remember the name of it!).

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Questions…
Am I the only person that can never see any improvements from any of the work she does?
Why can she not put the child down...why is she permanently under a baby?
Why would she think last years clothes would still fit growing children?
Why does she persist with the minuscule white text on a white background?

Attachments

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ah, poor Jamie got out of pink prison to go in a walk with his grandad and he looked like he was going to burst with excitement 🙌🙌

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
100% they will all sue, the mam, herself, the kids! I would put money, she will sue on her kids behalf and she claim they are traumatised and having nightmares.
Absolutely. Well if his place is letting people go…a Huns gotta do what a Huns gotta do

InstaHunDone

For the one who hates singing publicly she was also in a girl band for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if she applied to Dragons Den or The Apprentice too.

Fame hungry!

• Wow