Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her and Mike must be in their uppers if she can’t afford to pay for her Invisalign
He must be on some salary in fairness as it there is always something be done or bought each week . Some people just chance their arm for a freebie . I’ve met a few tight people in my time - all loaded !

Reactions: 1

starry2020

Does the sister live with her - she said previously she was excited to spend more time with her and 2 weeks ago she was leaving food outside her door when she was sick and it looked like it was the door to her attic room

Marza

Well Mike was obviously watching over the munchkins because she wouldn't trust anyone else to mind them. Wonder how the 2 year old managed without her boobs.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Questions…
Am I the only person that can never see any improvements from any of the work she does?
Why can she not put the child down...why is she permanently under a baby?
Why would she think last years clothes would still fit growing children?
Why does she persist with the minuscule white text on a white background?
And why is Jamie now blending into the house with his big pink cheeks? Is it because he never leaves pink prison he’s becoming part of it 😳

On another note I think everything about looney swooney irritates me even her shit taste in music, she has shit taste in everything

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Taking kids out of school to afford a holiday you can’t afford.
Is she? Is it any wonder Harry or Henry or whatever he’s called doesn’t know if he’s coming or going. When he’s meant to be in school she pulls him out to go on holidays and when he’s meant to be on school holidays he’s locked up in pink prison with synthetic grass 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Clearly she doesn’t want to or can’t afford to pay the premium prices for mid term break…

Maybe someone might teach her some words & grammar while she is in there!
Also, why is Nathan being intubated? Isn’t that where a tube is put down to keep someone breathing… that’s not the norm for a surgery?

Neady83

I'm absolutely no fan of Swooney and I'm not defending her but my last baby could not be put down for a second. She had colic and reflux and did not stop screaming from the minute she was born. The doctors took her to NICU for 4 days to run tests and see if everything was OK. She just couldn't lie flat and would not let anyone but me hold her. I spent 7 months with her in a sling and sitting up in bed. I was literally a prisoner in my own home because when I did take her out and she screamed, people would stop me and tell me to feed my child.

Sorry, I think I have PTSD from it and when I hear people say that kids should be left to self sooth, it triggers me. Sometime I'd have to let her cry so I could put her sister to bed and she would cry for hours non stop.

Now maybe her little one is different but maybe not.

gooseylucy

How pathetic is it that the two mothers are giving her these little “projects” 🤣

She’s like a child with a make believe business and the parents are her customers!

Just because you renovate a house doesn’t make you an interior designer, Sarah needs to be told this.
She hired so many designers for her own house!!

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Uh-oh.. job cuts at indeed! Will missing Mike be safe or will loony swoony have to put a hold on her beloved utility 🤣
It’s a free collab isn’t it so she ain’t paying. I’m assuming all her recent projects have been free. A list of suppliers not to use. Handy!