Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sksbb2

I’m sorry but she’s pricing getting the kitchen painted… obviously has a decent budget cause that would cost almost the same as getting new doors

Reactions: 1

LaReineEstée

I have no time for Swoony and I'd be pretty certain that she will sue, but she has had her arm in that cast for a while now (probably related to some other claim!).

On another note, I see that she has bought another Kady Berry painting. I love Kady's paintings, but the fact that Sarah has a couple, would put me right off buying one.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ugh the photo of the handles which completely unnecessarily includes her legs no doubt in hope someone will comment on them.
Such a narcissistic bitch. This post had nothing to do with handles and everything to do with people seeing her and commenting on her weight loss. This bitch is off her tits crazy. We all have that filter on our phones that makes our legs look longer. She needs to be sectioned
---
****COLLABORATION****

Attachments

Last edited:

Marza

Did that new black Washing machine cost over 4K???? Paid partnership? What does that mean? Another few freebies?

rosaMara

She already got one of those Maya Brenner necklaces - that's what she was referring to the N for.

Still ...

so she got her laundry room done and was the washer and dryer free from curry? Im 99% sure yesterday she showed the front room yesterday and there was a washing machine mid wash in there.
Also she mentioned her budget furniture from JYSK she has....eh im pretty sure she was working with JYSK for that and didnt pay.....now today....shes working with that hello fresh crowd....

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s hard to believe that an alleged interior designer influencer is looking for mop recommendations. Has she heard of Vileda 🤣