Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
It’s great to have someone to redicule when you’re lying by the pool. There’s always one asshole that never fails to deliver 👍 Did she only bring the one swimsuit from M&S. It must be banging🤣
All her other ones aRe ToO BiG fOr hEr cOz sHeS sO sKiNnY 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
See she 2lbs away from 60lbs weight loss … whatevs Sarah. Can’t wait to see you put it back on because you can’t do intermittent fasting indefinitely. She keeps mentioning her holidays as well….must be on the beg for some freebies …

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her level of narcissism is off the scale! Getting pencils for your kid and putting your pet project's name on them rather than his own 🤯 The poor child can't even have his own identity in school, always has to be linked back to her 😭
Poor Harry. The child that designed a necklace for his mother, then she tagged the shit out of a jewelry designer and hey presto a few weeks later a necklace arrived…what a gobshite.

Marza

Five years of Jamie...give me a bucket. An excuse to post pictures of herself. She'd eat herself if she could 🥱🥱🥱

Marza

The big reveal of mammys cabinet was pretty underwhelming. Looks like one of those industrial storage units.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s hideous Jesus! The I’m so skinny boast! Bore off and leave the house once in awhile! How can she sit around bf kids for years and have spent that much on that kip? Where’s the money coming from apart from the begging. Who’s paying for day to day expenses?
Begging must pay off. His job is about to go wallop. Her holiday will be to his parents place.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her whole.identity is a kid hanging off her. Mother of the year. On the beg for a water system. Her poor munchkins are under threat with dirty water. Hard to stomach when you see what's happening in Gaza.
Jesus, I’m sure she got some water system? And doesn’t she have one of those rip off taps…don’t they filter water etc

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I still laugh at the fact she needs “an office space” - deadly serious like for what??
To draw up plans for her next shit show reno 🤣🤣
She made a balls of her own house, she made a balls of her mothers house. She has zero interior design skills, expertise or qualifications. None.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Uh-oh.. job cuts at indeed! Will missing Mike be safe or will loony swoony have to put a hold on her beloved utility 🤣

sinybobz

Has anyone noticed the rate at which she is aging? Every time she comes on stories up close she has gotten older looking. Is it filler or what? Whatever she doing is creating the opposite effect!