Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Met someone who knows her from her neighborhood . The husband works from home all the time apparently not that you would guess and is a very nice guy! Poor guy 😩

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Can't even spell jigsaw 🤦‍♀️
Baby is 1 next month, cue panic birthday present/party begging the week before 🙄
Oh you can be guaranteed it will be 2 days before and she’ll be looking recommendations for suppliers. It’s instahun 101 🤣

Seriously, her 2nd job is painting a cabinet for her MIL. I wouldn’t allow her paint the fence.

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Swoony you absolute melt. First off that’s the ugliest piece of clothing I’ve ever seen. How about you just fuck it in the bin and do the seamstresses of the world a favour.
Bullshit it doesn’t fit they’re suppose to be loose. She’s a clown!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Poor Harry having the camera shoved in his face. Why is she posting more to the grid … surely if the boys want to see photos and videos of their holiday after the come home, she could just show them what’s on phone. Is this wan mental?

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Find it hard to believe from what I heard. Anyhow the location is surrounded by cameras so I’m stew the insurance company will be all over it.

• Haha

Marza

Riveting content from Swooney. Been given a glance at the young lads molar coming up. B.O.R.I.N.G I have to unfollow.

Evan

VIP Member
why is she educating people about breast milk again? any excuse to talk about breastfeeding, her favourite hobby 😅😂
Shell be begging for a boob job in a few years when she eventually weans them all off the boobs💁 she'll be tripping over her nips with every step after 17 years of breastfeeding 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

impulse123

What is the point of it. Cringe.
she’s running out of content big time. this is a joke and i don’t know who it’s actually helping?! next thing we’re going to see a juggling toilet paper reel cos she got gifted some bog roll 😂😂😂

• Haha

Handful22

I just copped she has different carpenters from the other crowd she raved about after "collaborating" with them.

So rather than actually pay a tradesperson properly and continue to support them after getting a discount/freebie she just moved on to the next schmuck!? Shea the absolute worst.

Also the black and white pictures of her ma's kitchen are gas. Another "disaster" she'll no doubt try to blame on someone else.

Attachments

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s mad to show herself off. She starved herself to lose the baby weight. She didn’t lose it via training sessions or exercising.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The poor poor old lady. Imagine dealing with that abusive bitch. She’ll probably have ptsd and will never drive again. Having an elder relative driving I know what this can do.
And if she was only reversing out of her drive she can’t have been going that fast. Looney is off her head.