Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her MO now though, sex talk, talking sex, sex toys, love your self, masturbate, strong women have sex, strong women own super expensive sex tots, here’s my arse, yay body positivity, eff your beauty standards, who you calling fat? Who you calling thin?, don’t call me beautiful, but look I’m so beautiful, sexy for me, not for you, here look at the £800 bra I’ve been gifted, let’s all shop at Aldi and see how far I can stretch that £20, cos I’m real, single mums sucking it to the man. Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh she’s SUCH a virtue-signalling navel-gazing attention-seeking prick 🙄 I just read a post words to the effect that she hasn’t felt much like posting pictures of herself because her self esteem is so low. What the actual bleeping duck?! Her whole page is just pictures of her in various states of undress and close ups of her tits and arse!

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for her children. She‘s not living with her husband any more is she?

Reactions: 5
Must be hard going from skinning around with 2 older primary kids not working just having a laugh on the ‘gram, spending your husband Goldman Sachs cash.. to being dumped abs having to get an actual job.
These yummy mummy bloggers, had such a short shelf life. I had kids staying 2008 abs all the mummy bloggers that period kids have now grown up so what’s next … erm… this is why she’s pivoted into sex.
Needs to get used to the reduce income and start actually working again as a midwife , her years of spending hubby’s cash abs chilling out have come to an end. Wonder if she’s left Wanstead also. Be difficult to afford to stay here. A 3 bed flat is around £600k now

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice she’s been diagnosed with ADHD? Explains a lot .. these influencers are all attention-seeking narcissist, normal people don’t behave like this putting their lives out there.

she’s running a course with Cherry Healy £50 for 7 emails. As both these women are divorced and single mums without full time jobs, big-headed to say they can solve others life problems - neither of them demonstrate my idea of a good life, maybe just me.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t cherry Healy a tv presenter ? Why would she get mixed in with social climbing wannabe instamum crowd. Must have aged out of bbc3 “documentaries”

Reactions: 6
Who actually buys this tit I mean seriously? If I could manifest myself winning the lottery I'd do it tomorrow. It's absolute bollocks. Used to love Cherry as well back in the bbc3 days!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who actually buys this tit I mean seriously? If I could manifest myself winning the lottery I'd do it tomorrow. It's absolute bollocks. Used to love Cherry as well back in the bbc3 days!
👆This. So many people living in challenging situations around the UK and the world who simply didn't manifest a better life enough! 😡

• Heart
👆This. So many people living in challenging situations around the UK and the world who simply didn't manifest a better life enough! 😡
I hear you. I really, really hate this ‘manifesting’ trend. It’s an absolute, bold faced insult peddled by privileged, wealthy, educated middle class women with plenty of opportunities to make things happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s proper modern day cultism, praying on people’s insecurities. But it’s ok because for £50 you get TWO EMAILS A WEEK!

• Wow
  • Sad
You’d have thought they might have learned a lesson from the Sarah Akwisombe shitshow.

Wierdly Nat did leave quite a few comments on Sarah’s insta before nicking her idea of selling manifesting courses.

Reactions: 6
Love the hypocrisy of these instahuns…holidaying in a country where it’s illegal to be LGBTQ+ 🤣🙄🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I noticed that Alternative Ageing account has started referring to the Friday finger which is desperate for a woman in her seventies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed that Alternative Ageing account has started referring to the Friday finger which is desperate for a woman in her seventies.
She also follows Style Me Sunday as I have seen her comment on the posts.