Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her and Not So Smug Now… thoughts?
Both attention seeking drama queens.
And quite late to the party about difference of opinion and the vacuum of ideas that is Instagram. The reason tattle exists is because nobody has been allowed to be called out on Insta before so interesting that finally maybe they are realising this….although we are trolls and they are having differences of opinions!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching dance box’s stories, do SMS’s friends not feel uncomfortable with her nudity? Put a bikini on love! God, I’d be fuming if I was in the villa next door to that lot, peace and tranquillity shattered.

Reactions: 2
Watching dance box’s stories, do SMS’s friends not feel uncomfortable with her nudity? Put a bikini on love! God, I’d be fuming if I was in the villa next door to that lot, peace and tranquillity shattered.
Who gives a fk whether the family next door (who have paid through the nose for their luxury villa not got it for free) want to hear or see your vacuous, self-congratulatory, photo sessions? 🙄

She’s surrounded herself with equally self-obsessed narcs, so they probably haven’t noticed that she’s naked and if they have it’s all just echos of empty-headed “YASSSSS, QWEEEEN!” and so on. She probably used to have a range of normal friends when she was the woman who walked her golden retriever in the woods and chatted in stories. I wonder how many are still around now she’s this caricature of a personality?

Imagine your mum talking to 1000s of people about wanking. Her kids must be absolutely mortified. And she obviously knows this because she mentions it in her podcast with Mother Pukka but her ego and obsession with herself is more important. twit.

Reactions: 5
Imagine your mum talking to 1000s of people about wanking. Her kids must be absolutely mortified. And she obviously knows this because she mentions it in her podcast with Mother Pukka but her ego and obsession with herself is more important. twit.
‘Babe, go and touch yourself - it’s yours’

I get the sentiment but ..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How and why are brands partnering with SMS?! The ad posts have the lowest engagement. The content is really poor quality and seems to just involve her in various degrees of undress. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 4
I went to school with Natalie, I might get her book (later on when it's reduced!) to see if she says anything about her school days 😄

Reactions: 1
I went to school with Natalie, I might get her book (later on when it's reduced!) to see if she says anything about her school days 😄
Ooh what was she like? I imagine influencers to be shy and introverted around real people in their pre-influencer days but loud and confident with the whole “I don’t care what you think about me” (but obviously they do care the most) in their social media persona.

Reactions: 2
Ooh what was she like? I imagine influencers to be shy and introverted around real people in their pre-influencer days but loud and confident with the whole “I don’t care what you think about me” (but obviously they do care the most) in their social media persona.
Well I haven't seen her since school ended in 1996 but she was part of the cool gang who always had boyfriends, smoked, bunked off etc. They could be mean girls too, definitely not shy, but she was always alright with me though. I just remember thinking she was so beautiful and she'd be a model or something like that, guess I was kind of right!

Reactions: 3
Well I haven't seen her since school ended in 1996 but she was part of the cool gang who always had boyfriends, smoked, bunked off etc. They could be mean girls too, definitely not shy, but she was always alright with me though. I just remember thinking she was so beautiful and she'd be a model or something like that, guess I was kind of right!
She’s still beautiful. And I suppose a model of sorts too! Just not sure about the internet forgetting about what she’s modelling for. She’s a bit like the No Ragrets tattoo guy. Just because you can…doesn’t mean you should?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone is clearly struggling for content and attention. This thread had been dead since May last year. But don’t let the truth get in the way of your woe is me narrative Nat.

Here is something new, I had really hoped that the OG insta wank mummies had somewhat died down once their kids aged out of the narrative. But your need for relevancy and unending thirst to be famous is still going strong. Well done you, now get your perfectly lovely body out and moan about how hard it is to be you. Maybe you can talk about sex toys, mix it up a little?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes the kids instamum thing has kind of died hadn’t it !! Tik tok is taking over and the kids themselves

Yes the kids instamum thing has kind of died hadn’t it !! Tik tok is taking over and the kids themselves
I think people just got bored of her pathetic swearing finger, smug dancing and constant talk of masturbation. It was like the IG of a teenager which is all a bit embarrassing when the person is in their late 30/40’s.

She posts very sporadically on IG now but that looks like it’s only to drum up subs to her paid content.

Desperado…and she can add that one to her next Tattle Insta story too!

• Haha