Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does an ‘instamum’ do when kids are neurotypical older teens and they’re divorced

Maybe she could do a dating spin off.. or go back to being a midwife and actually working ?!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised this lass doesn’t hVe a trending thread on here. Anyone know what happened to her husband / partner? She’s appearing single now

She seems to have binned him years ago. Never any mention as to why or what happened but lots of “self love” chatter and living her best life talk

Reactions: 2
She seems to have binned him years ago. Never any mention as to why or what happened but lots of “self love” chatter and living her best life talk
is she not talking about the kids now either? Her whole insta page is so different to what it was pre-covid. Like I’m looking at a different person

Reactions: 1
The husband was a Goldman Sachs Trader, hence her jacking job in at first opportunity and never working again (I mean influencing ..) must have been embarrassing working hard all day while she flirted around getting body parts out on the gram- funny in your 20s, not so much in late 40s, starts looking unstable
Wonder who he is with now. Someone quite different I suspect.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her husband was hot from what I remember! I haven’t followed for years - the continual wanking chat was not the one 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her husband was hot from what I remember! I haven’t followed for years - the continual wanking chat was not the one 🤮
They think they are being cool all enlightened or something but it’s just gross and boring.

Wasn’t she a midwife? At some point before she realised that getting parts of her perfectly accepted (by common beauty standards) body out in the name of bopo would get her more attention? I see she still hangs around the legit well known media personalities circles, never fully part of that group, just ever so slightly adjacent hoping that some work will get chucked her way, the poc token friend when the likes of Cherry Healy needs a group shot of her “friends” in the background of whatever wank “doc” she is making for bbc3 or they need a light skinned black woman to go with their diversity quota for a photo shoot.

Does she still post videos of her in her dance classes eye bleeping herself?

Reactions: 9
I think there is something going down between her and cherry healey. They used to do manifestation stuff together, now she’s going it on her own, lots of cryptic stories today saying she might reveal all. She’s no longer following cherry healey.
---
Oohh, her and mother pukka aren’t following each other either. They’ve been friends recently.

Reactions: 7
Any idea what @Mamaship1234 ? Always wondered why SMS didnt take off more as Cheery & MP often on tv etc. is it racism? Or did the other teo have journalist/ tv baxkgrounds before?

Reactions: 1
Conjecture. But I think she tied herself to the wrong crowd of instamums because that’s who she related to the most, she thought she was one of them and and is now finding out that her being there in the background of their media work was beneficial to them more than her.

Reactions: 7
Why is she now called Alexis?
Think shes run out of ideas… did disabled kid, did divorce, did lesbian thing. So is now rebranding.

Wonder how much longer she has £££ maintenance for from her banker ex, reckon around 6y until youngest is 18? Bet she’ll suddenly go bk to midwifery then. Lazy 🐄

25th Sept post announces her name change as ‘Natalie never really felt like her’. Unfortunate really as she’s just had a book published under that name…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seem to remember it being her middle name on her bio, so it wouldn’t be a total left field thing if I’m remembering correctly. Lots of people use their middle names. If it’s a completely new name though, that’s odd.

Plus, as I said earlier, she’s just recently had a book published. I’d have expected the name change to launch along with the book. Although maybe it wouldn’t have sold as well if the new name was used (how is it selling? Does her name have much cachet?)? It just seems confusing from a branding point of view. Perhaps “Style me Sunday” would’ve been a better pen name? Or maybe the fact that she published so recently under her original name suggests that the pivot to the new name was an erratic decision.

Wasnt she originally (2010s) a fashion columnist (hence ‘style’ in the name?)

Considering her insta posts are 10% style / 50% naval gazing / 40% sex toys and sex, perhaps a better name would have been ‘sex me Sunday’

• Haha
Reactions: 3