Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
She might only eat plain food because she's scared of most food though. My friend with anorexia only ate plain toast and plain cereal, yet she was constantly looking at pictures of food online, researching recipes, talking about food etc.
I was shocked to find out how much she charges to tutor when she has no teaching experience or qualifications !

"Each session will be £40/hour if the payment is made via
bank transfer, or £43/hour for PayPal (to cover transaction
fees). Please note this goes towards the time not only within
the session itself, but also my time for preparation both before
and afterwards to ensure you get the most out of it. If these
sessions need to run over slightly, to avoid incompleteness,
there will be no extra charge for this. Payment will need to be
made in advance of the session and this will take place via a
bank transfer or PayPal as mentioned before, and this will be
discussed over email before the sessions begin."

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I watched a few videos of Ruby Granger’s last year or the year before and the all day studying video she did was ridiculous. Plus she went abroad on holiday with her family and spent a lot of time speed reading books which I think was a bit rude? I get taking a few books on holiday to read during the down town but it looked like she went places with her family and just read.

Sarabelle

Looking online the first hit is Astrid Godfrey on LinkedIn, maybe she married?
Looking on Facebook she’s studying at Cambridge Medieval and Renaissance literature.
Thanks! I believe that Francizska is her middle name that she used? Not sure, though. So maybe she did get married or maybe it is just her actual surname.

Have you been able to find her channel anywhere? I guess she deleted it because I also can't find it using Godfrey. Too bad she was a really nice studytuber and not toxic or stressful to watch.

I don't know if I remember correctly, I think the last time I watched her channel she was about to get into law school and before that I guess it was something with literature so that makes sense! Must have been her undergraduate's.

Magallanes

One on Eve Bennett would be great too! I just posted something related to her on Jade's thread because I couldn't find elsewhere to put it.

not fussed at all

PaigeY is lovely! I also like Lydia Violeta and Elena Handtrack
Love Elena!! Will give Lydia a watch though; Ta!!

I like a girl called Isabella Athena. She's visibly inspired by Ruby Granger, but seems getting more mature (she's just graduated high school!)
Never heard of her, appreciate the suggestion. I'll give her a watch!! Thanks :)

Thought Ibz deserved his own thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ibz-mo-studytuber.6810/

Enjoy

DietGossip

VIP Member
I originally was into the studytuber thing, but the more I watched the more I felt bad about the way I work which... is definitely not what they intended. I think studytube started with pure intentions, but I think some of these people place the idea of "extreme productivity" over actual, realistic content. But realistic content wouldn't get views, so of course they started with the "14 hour study with me!" videos to stand out against the other people making that content. That's my biggest issue with youtube, because it's so saturated you have to go extreme with your own content to get the views.