Ibz Mo - StudyTuber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ibz Mo is a Cambridge graduate, known for getting a 2:2, blaming that on his department, somehow gets into law school and spilling the teaaaaa.

Enjoy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
omg I tried watching a video and I remembered why I stopped
He's so over the top all the time.
so much drama

Reactions: 1
I used to really like ibz but now he just gets me mad - the change from end of alevels/start of uni to now is unreal. now he doesnt seem to care as much about education, studying or grades. The way he complains about literally everything like tit lecturers and grades. I think he didnt work hard enough at cambridge, ngl if it was me there i would be trying to get the best grade. Im a student at another top uni and i come from a similar background to Ibz but i dont complain about it - i know that its harder for working class students to get the grades but i work damn hard to achieve my best. Seems to me that Ibz expects things to go his way like when he appealed his grade from uni.

also what does everyone think about the story time about his first love???

Reactions: 2
woow he got a 2:2 ??? Haven't been keeping up but I'm curious now
He did, then appealed the grade and it got bumped up to a 2:1

I used to really like ibz but now he just gets me mad - the change from end of alevels/start of uni to now is unreal. now he doesnt seem to care as much about education, studying or grades. The way he complains about literally everything like tit lecturers and grades. I think he didnt work hard enough at cambridge, ngl if it was me there i would be trying to get the best grade. Im a student at another top uni and i come from a similar background to Ibz but i dont complain about it - i know that its harder for working class students to get the grades but i work damn hard to achieve my best. Seems to me that Ibz expects things to go his way like when he appealed his grade from uni.

also what does everyone think about the story time about his first love???
Regards uni, the video about the appeal, he says "the psychology department aren't really fans of me". That cannot possibly be for no reason? Like, you've got to have done something! No way are highly qualified academics at one of the best unis in the world going to give you a 2:2 because they don't like you, nor are they going to pick on him for absolutely no reason.

The best part of that first love video is that it was sponsored by audible. Another highlight was him bragging about taking them out to all these great dates. Also, didn't watch it all - it's a 2 part series with 40ish minutes in each.

Last edited:
You can’t go from getting D’s at A level and expecting to bang your degree at Cambridge 😂 the effort you’ve gotta put in oh my. It seemed like he was clutching onto his A level “rise to fame” and expected the same results throughout university without the effort

It’s so obvious that he’s only carrying on with YouTube for money - he hardly uploads and when he does it includes a crappy ad 😂

His cagey pronouns in the first love video got on my tits. Just say "he". There's no way it was a girl...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s the epitome of too big for his boots 😂 definitely took inspiration from Eve about studying law, then posting all about it as if he’s always wanted to go down that route, weird honestly

Reactions: 4
He’s the epitome of too big for his boots 😂 definitely took inspiration from Eve about studying law, then posting all about it as if he’s always wanted to go down that route, weird honestly
Yeah, if he'd just said that Eve was the inspiration, fair enough. But pretending that's been his life desire when it was barely mentioned before... sad.

You can’t go from getting D’s at A level and expecting to bang your degree at Cambridge 😂 the effort you’ve gotta put in oh my. It seemed like he was clutching onto his A level “rise to fame” and expected the same results throughout university without the effort
Honestly, I'd have said a 2:2 from Cambridge after his educational history was brill. Would agree; definitely an ironic level of privilege there.

Yeah, if he'd just said that Eve was the inspiration, fair enough. But pretending that's been his life desire when it was barely mentioned before... sad.

Honestly, I'd have said a 2:2 from Cambridge after his educational history was brill. Would agree; definitely an ironic level of privilege there.
A 2:2 is definitely admirable I doubt I could get it compared to my uni status 😂 it’s more just the fact he made out he was gonna get much higher and blamed his grade on everyone but himself

I did initially like him when he was a first year as his videos were funny and genuine. Then all the drama happened in second year and I think his passion for YouTube and education went downhill. He still achieved bits for access awareness so I won't criticise him for that. I think over time the multiple dramas just made me tire of him.

The "fame" has absolutely gone to his head. The person he was when he started YouTube vs the person he is now is shocking. It's shame because at first I thought he was an alright guy, but now it's plain as day that he thinks he's God's gift because he made videos about his time at Cambridge.

I know him in real life and he's totally up himself. He made videos slagging off some people from the Cambridge Islamic community and then went and partnered with Oxford on a Access Conference just to be spiteful.

If his name wasn't going to be attached to something or he was asked to work on something that wasn't in the spotlight/paid, he didn't want to know.

Side note, but related: sharing your experiences is great but conflating that with "getting people into Oxbridge" is a huge stretch. He's done nothing significant for access at Cambridge.

Ibz Mo is a Cambridge graduate, known for getting a 2:2, blaming that on his department, somehow gets into law school and spilling the teaaaaa.

Enjoy.
It was a satellite BPP campus, no shade but hardly difficult to get into.

I also think that because he was in the process of appealing (but had good grades from previous years), that helped his case.

He did, then appealed the grade and it got bumped up to a 2:1

Regards uni, the video about the appeal, he says "the psychology department aren't really fans of me". That cannot possibly be for no reason? Like, you've got to have done something! No way are highly qualified academics at one of the best unis in the world going to give you a 2:2 because they don't like you, nor are they going to pick on him for absolutely no reason.

The best part of that first love video is that it was sponsored by audible. Another highlight was him bragging about taking them out to all these great dates. Also, didn't watch it all - it's a 2 part series with 40ish minutes in each.
Also papers are marked by different academics and they're supposedly marked blindly, so to get a 2:2 overall means you're grades weren't popping in more than one paper.

I don't think they picked on him, but I wouldn't like someone who I'd seen slagging me and my colleagues off on social media.

People talk, so I don't doubt that he was a hot topic in the fac.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The "fame" has absolutely gone to his head. The person he was when he started YouTube vs the person he is now is shocking. It's shame because at first I thought he was an alright guy, but now it's plain as day that he thinks he's God's gift because he made videos about his time at Cambridge.

I know him in real life and he's totally up himself. He made videos slagging off some people from the Cambridge Islamic community and then went and partnered with Oxford on a Access Conference just to be spiteful.

If his name wasn't going to be attached to something or he was asked to work on something that wasn't in the spotlight/paid, he didn't want to know.

Side note, but related: sharing your experiences is great but conflating that with "getting people into Oxbridge" is a huge stretch. He's done nothing significant for access at Cambridge.

I also think that because he was in the process of appealing (but had good grades from previous years), that helped his case.

Also papers are marked by different academics and they're supposedly marked blindly, so to get a 2:2 overall means you're grades weren't popping in more than one paper.

I don't think they picked on him, but I wouldn't like someone who I'd seen slagging me and my colleagues off on social media.

My point exactly. If he did feel "picked on" it's not going to be for nothing. He's such a 'woe me' kinda guy, that him being rude and shady to the staff at Cam has been turned round into Ibz being the victim. Sure, everyone loves 'tea' but Jesus not when he's made it up

Reactions: 4

That’s like Selina Ozay, another studytuber, who I love so much I genuinely think she’s jokes, but don’t act surprised when the psychology don’t like you after slagging them off in every vlog 😂

as for Ibz, he’s such a hypocrite using his “hate” for Oxford to up his status in Cambridge then shitting on it completely when things don’t go your way.

didnt he move out of his second year halls? Why was that?

That’s like Selina Ozay, another studytuber, who I love so much I genuinely think she’s jokes, but don’t act surprised when the psychology don’t like you after slagging them off in every vlog 😂

as for Ibz, he’s such a hypocrite using his “hate” for Oxford to up his status in Cambridge then shitting on it completely when things don’t go your way.

didnt he move out of his second year halls? Why was that?
I believe so! I'm not entirely sure as our interactions post-first year have been few and far between. That being said, on the rare occasion that we'd bump into each other, he was always incredibly obnoxious 🙃

But from what I remember, he alienated a lot of people and essentially went to ground.

Being the diva that he is, he deleted almost everyone he'd met off of Facebook and then made one for his "fans" that included people who he'd met at uni but weren't in his inner circle. I remember it cropping up in my "people you know" section and thinking this cannot be real 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I believe so! I'm not entirely sure as our interactions post-first year have been few and far between. That being said, on the rare occasion that we'd bump into each other, he was always incredibly obnoxious 🙃

But from what I remember, he alienated a lot of people and essentially went to ground.

Being the diva that he is, he deleted almost everyone he'd met off of Facebook and then made one for his "fans" that included people who he'd met at uni but weren't in his inner circle. I remember it cropping up in my "people you know" section and thinking this cannot be real 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
In what way 'obnoxious'? Genuinely curious.

this is so interesting, you can see it a mile off 😂

I always got the impression from watching his vlogs that he hated his second year halls because the students didn’t really care much about who he was or playing up for his camera, so he fucked off 😂 he needs to be more like Vee, she’s literally living with Malala and is so unbothered it’s so nice

the whole law thing deffo seemed to arise after seeing Eve’s success after landing a job at Linklakers, he would’ve looked unsuccessful compared to her