Strictly Come Dancing #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of God! What a gorgeous man! šŸ’™
Indeed, very James Bond here.
Lord help me if my husband looks at my photo gallery on my phone at the moment!

I would hate to see AJ hobbling around her little face wincing in pain. She hasnā€™t had the rehearsal time at all.
If I were her Iā€™d get some horizontal healing in with Kai instead šŸ„µšŸ„µ
Iā€™m sure there have been plenty of cuddles this week ( horizontal or not, might be hard with a strapped up foot)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a dream about AJ and Kai missing Strictly and missed my alarm. I had to throw 3 packed lunches together in record time because the kids overslept and didn't have time to do them! They've gone in with a cream cheese wrap a satsuma and a cake bar šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
John on his stories saying "I think I know who's going to lift the glitterball and I'm so excited to see them win" šŸ˜… I think they all know Rose has it in the bag, which is exactly why AJ shouldn't risk it unnecessarily.
Kudos to him, thatā€™s so gracious (I hope that doesnā€™t come across as patronising <insert ā€œlook at your little faceā€>) To come out and say that is pretty specialā€¦but I canā€™t be the only one who doesnā€™t completely think itā€™s a foregone conclusion? If you had told me in advance Ore and Stacey would win their years I would have laughed in your face, especially as they, like Rose, are up against fantastic dancers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A sore foot wouldnā€™t be so bad with company like that šŸ˜šŸ˜

John on his stories saying "I think I know who's going to lift the glitterball and I'm so excited to see them win" šŸ˜… I think they all know Rose has it in the bag, which is exactly why AJ shouldn't risk it unnecessarily.
They could still win, as could J & J

Kudos to him, thatā€™s so gracious (I hope that doesnā€™t come across as patronising <insert ā€œlook at your little faceā€>) To come out and say that is pretty specialā€¦but I canā€™t be the only one who doesnā€™t completely think itā€™s a foregone conclusion? If you had told me in advance Ore and Stacey would win their years I would have laughed in your face, especially as they, like Rose, are up against fantastic dancers
I agree

Reactions: 2
As much as I am with the school of thought Rose has this in the bag from the beginning there has always been a part of me that has wondered if AJ could take the Glitter Ball.
On form AJ could put in amazing performances hoovering up the floating voters and those that tune in for the final only. As well as having her own large following.

The two pieces of evidence to support a Rose win seems to be her huge SM numbers on anything to do with them, however she is reaching a wider audience and even an international audience that may not be voting for her.
The other is that she hasn't been in the bottom two but they haven't been near the bottom of the leader board since the early weeks and we do know like AJ she has a dedicated fan base.

AJ was in the bottom two in the quarter final but so was Ore and I'm pretty sure other winners have too.
Another little winner stat... Winners often don't get their first 40 until the semi final if at all!

There was still hope AJ could take the Glitter Ball especially after her storming Semi-final when she peaked just at the right time.

However right now we don't know if AJ can even stand unaided never mind dance.

Reactions: 7
So the updated schedule for Saturday if AJ can't perform has been leaked:

7: 00: Welcome, introduction to panel and dancers

7:10: Rose and Gio VT + first performance

7: 20: interview with shoppers in Swindon

7:30: surprise musical act: McFly

7: 40: John and Johannes VT + first dance

7: 50: surprise musical act: McBusted

8:00: return of past Strictly icons: Danny Mac (nb Mr Mac may be replaced by Tom Fletcher, if he is unavailable)

8: 10: Rose and Gio VT and second dance

8: 20: musical interlude: Adam and Nikita perform a shirtless rumba to 'It's All About You'

8: 30: John and Johannes second performance

8: 40: Rose and Gio showdance

8:45 hip-hop interlude ft Neil Jones, Erin Boag and Darcey Bussell

8: 50: surprise performance to a number from Les Mis (nb medical team please stand by with crash cart and neck brace)

8: 55: John and Johannes showdance

9:00: results!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Indeed, very James Bond here.
Lord help me if my husband looks at my photo gallery on my phone at the moment!

Iā€™m sure there have been plenty of cuddles this week ( horizontal or not, might be hard with a strapped up foot)
if thereā€™s a will thereā€™s a way as they say

8:00: return of past Strictly icons: Danny Mac (nb Mr Mac may be replaced by Tom Fletcher, if he is unavailable)

8: 20: musical interlude: Adam and Nikita perform a shirtless rumba to 'It's All About You'

8: 50: surprise performance to a number from Les Mis (nb medical team please stand by with crash cart and neck brace)

8: 55: Rose and Gio showdance

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ megachin fletcher would love this

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Not happy with the lack of Gorka on all fours!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do people make of the relations between gio and rose? I donā€™t think heā€™s attracted to her in that way at all, his standards are super models and pop stars which lets face it, although she is stunning, sheā€™s not either of them. Which is fine as Iā€™m and millions of others arenā€™t either! Heā€™s a bit of a dirt bag I think

What do people make of the relations between gio and rose? I donā€™t think heā€™s attracted to her in that way at all, his standards are super models and pop stars which lets face it, although she is stunning, sheā€™s not either of them. Which is fine as Iā€™m and millions of others arenā€™t either! Heā€™s a bit of a dirt bag I think
Rose isn't interested in him at all and I think although he's a bit phased by (shock!) a woman not fancying him, he has a brotherly affection towards her.

Reactions: 14
i get complete sibling energy from them; especially in that he seems very protective of her while she teases him relentlessly.

Reactions: 11
I think he's relaxed around her (and she around him) and they obviously work well together, which means that they're both having a good Strictly experience this year. He's said that he appreciates her positivity so I think they're vibing and having a nice time.

I get the sense that AJ and John are maybe more up and down emotioanlly, so while Giovanni has to work hard to adapt his teaching to Rose, he's maybe playing less of Strictly therapist role this series. This is just the vibe I get

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

I was with you til McFly but was a bit confused about Swindon, could totally see it happening tho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.