Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
So the updated schedule for Saturday if AJ can't perform has been leaked:

7: 00: Welcome, introduction to panel and dancers

7:10: Rose and Gio VT + first performance

7: 20: interview with shoppers in Swindon

7:30: surprise musical act: McFly

7: 40: John and Johannes VT + first dance

7: 50: surprise musical act: McBusted

8:00: return of past Strictly icons: Danny Mac (nb Mr Mac may be replaced by Tom Fletcher, if he is unavailable)

8: 10: Rose and Gio VT and second dance

8: 20: musical interlude: Adam and Nikita perform a shirtless rumba to 'It's All About You'

8: 30: John and Johannes second performance

8: 40: Rose and Gio showdance

8:45 hip-hop interlude ft Neil Jones, Erin Boag and Darcey Bussell

8: 50: surprise performance to a number from Les Mis (nb medical team please stand by with crash cart and neck brace)

8: 55: John and Johannes showdance

9:00: results!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can’t believe not one of the judges took a few hours to learn how to sign for at least ONE comment to her….

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
B214A227-644E-4BB9-8ADB-B4BFA6941C8B.jpeg

Bloody love Dan! Yeah he was Dad Dancing Extraordinaire, he prattled on a bit and was all round cheese on a stick…but he’s a lovely guy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32

soccergirl

VIP Member
Oh dear the crash isn't going to be pleasant. I suspect they will delude themselves with clues for months until Gio gets his next instababe which he will promptly dump next September. ;)
How dare you. Gio is planning to propose during their romantic showdance (the giant prop is an engagement ring). They will live happily ever after in a little cottage near Elstree. The girls he added on insta since the start of Strictly are the catering team for the wedding. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
OMG Sara's story with Adam and Tom coming in to get a tan, Adam whipping his top off and Tom sheepishly saying 'I think I'll leave mine on!' And then her gleefully filming Adam in his pants while weeView attachment 930017Topless Tom looks on wistfully :oops:
I LOVE Sara; she's so chaotic. True auntie at a family function living her best life vibes, doesn't even care because she's having fun and wants everyone to join in

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Roarr

Are people really not going to vote for Rose just because AJ is out? Fair enough if John does the best on the night but feels a bit aggressive!

Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
CAN I JUST SAY………

you guys have made this season!
Thank you so much to everyone on this thread, you’re all bloody funny, cutting and bitchy as fuck but bloody brilliant 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I did have a little chuckle at that myself! 😂
I love John. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think he's witty and genuine. (Except for when said he now loves Coldplay - give over John, nobody loves Coldplay!)

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
God, DS is in semi-meltdown. AJ fans saying they won't watch the final and will vote for John to stop Rose winning. Rose fans retaliating. Others saying AJ fans need to wise up and stop mourning her withdrawal as if she'd died and stop obsessing over #Friends For Life. JJ fans trying to stay out of it. Some people still demanding Rhys compete tomorrow! Meanwhile we are here discussing tan lines.

*NB: it's only a small group of each faction that are behaving like this, but it does feel a bit like the last days of the Roman Empire over there right now..

• Haha
Reactions: 28

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Friend for life klaxon! So gutted for them and us
I know it's probably not the time, but the fans on DS gutted about the 'FFL' are proper making me lol.. 😂
Like what's he going to say...
"We're absolutely gutted at not being able to compete in the final, and fyi, we've been shagging like rabbits for 10 weeks, how do you think she hurt her ankle 😉"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Stitched

Chatty Member
If John wins now I’ll be fuming, Rose really was screwed
over with that choice, not because she can’t dance it but because it was a generally shit dance

• Heart
Reactions: 27