Strictly Come Dancing #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want glitz and glamour, upbeat dances and uplifting music. Not all this sobbing and dreary music

Reactions: 18
I loved that, Rose was effortless with her moves and almost seemed to glide at times. She'd make a beautiful ballerina.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That dance was lovely but not sure what made it Romeo & Juliet except the stage setting.

Reactions: 7
AJ definitely would have brought the party vibe tonight. Didn’t she describe her show dance as ‘Beyoncé’? We’ve been robbed

Reactions: 25
I cannot believe how much I am crying at this final. I absolutely adore Rose and Giovanni 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t want to slag it off because I feel like a witch but that was just a bit meh…. Her dress is beautiful but I’m not overly fond of the choreography for that. It was danced beautifully but it was quite simple when you remove the lifts. It probably wouldn’t get 40 if it was a couples choice earlier in the series.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.