Strictly Come Dancing #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for doing that. Like everyone has said, if she can take part, amazing but I hope she doesn’t hurt herself even more.

Reactions: 5
As much as I want AJ in the final, I really hope she doesn't push it too much and end up even more injured!

they could easily fill the runtime with Gorka in his Dalmatian suit on all fours again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What kind of treatment would allow AJ to train this afternoon when she couldn't even walk yesterday? I'm guessing steroid injections but they don't actually fix the problem, do they? Seems premature to have her training already.

Reactions: 3
What kind of treatment would allow AJ to train this afternoon when she couldn't even walk yesterday? I'm guessing steroid injections but they don't actually fix the problem, do they? Seems premature to have her training already.
Yeah, I'm guessing steroid and anti-inflammatory shots!
My husband recently got ultrasound treatment for a ligament tear, so they might be throwing that in too! They'll Will help in the short time but usually ligament injuries need time and rest!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I'm guessing steroid and anti-inflammatory shots!
My husband recently got ultrasound treatment for a ligament tear, so they might be throwing that in too! They'll Will help in the short time but usually ligament injuries need time and rest!
I'm worried she's just going to knacker herself well into next year attempting to dance.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
As much as I want AJ in the final, I really hope she doesn't push it too much and end up even more injured!

they could easily fill the runtime with Gorka in his Dalmatian suit on all fours again
I am holding onto the fact Kai said this morning on Morning Live they don't want to cause long term damage that he and the team won't allow her to go on if their is a risk of long term damage.
AJ has been into fitness since her teens, she seems to have spent the lockdowns living alone and focusing on her fitness (especially her running) I can't see her wanting to jeopardise her long term ability to keep that level of fitness up.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Aj should risk it.
We all know Rose will win. There’s no point her getting a permanent injury for a tv show.

Reactions: 11
John on his stories saying "I think I know who's going to lift the glitterball and I'm so excited to see them win" 😅 I think they all know Rose has it in the bag, which is exactly why AJ shouldn't risk it unnecessarily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
John on his stories saying "I think I know who's going to lift the glitterball and I'm so excited to see them win" 😅 I think they all know Rose has it in the bag, which is exactly why AJ shouldn't risk it unnecessarily.
But she just wants her chance to shine, and for Kai too, which is fair enough.

Reactions: 10
But she just wants her chance to shine, and for Kai too, which is fair enough.
I can totally understand why but if they force themselves on and it ends in disaster they may wish the ended their Strictly experience with their awesome semi-final performances which as a fan of theirs really felt like their night.

Regardless AJ and Kai won't be calling the shots the BBC and Drs will decide for them.

Reactions: 7
I did have a little chuckle at that myself! 😂

Reactions: 2
I did have a little chuckle at that myself! 😂
I love John. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think he's witty and genuine. (Except for when said he now loves Coldplay - give over John, nobody loves Coldplay!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would hate to see AJ hobbling around her little face wincing in pain. She hasn’t had the rehearsal time at all.
If I were her I’d get some horizontal healing in with Kai instead 🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I love John. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think he's witty and genuine. (Except for when said he now loves Coldplay - give over John, nobody loves Coldplay!)
Me too! I've always really liked him, he seems so genuine and kind hearted! Plus he's been so open about his struggles with anxiety and mental health!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.