Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Beeb seems pro Gio:

Does this man actually have something on producers?
I think the wording is really interesting. BBC bosses said they’ve never had any ‘formal’ complaints about Gio, and that they find Amanda’s allegations to be ‘excessive’, so they’ve not explicitly said it’s untrue.

If the claims are a load of bollocks I would expect a much more definitive and robust statement tbh.

Reactions: 8
So the Beeb seems pro Gio:

Does this man actually have something on producers?
It’s still all very much reliant on ‘a source claimed …’ All the BBC have directly said is a fairly standard statement along the lines that they take their duty of care seriously (which I think is debatable, tbh).

These un-named, unverified ‘sources’ could be catering staff, the person who sharpens Claudia’s eyeliner, Gio’s PR team, Gio himself, or an imaginary entity. Maybe it’s the same top-notch source who ‘revealed’ that the show was ‘haunted’.

‘A source’ can say (/invent) literally anything at all 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Karim is having a baby! Well, I mean his partner is. Will he be first to announce the birth?
Aww that’s amazing news, feel like so many people from Strictly are having babies recently. I know most people on here weren’t a fan but I always really liked Karim

Reactions: 10
Aww that’s amazing news, feel like so many people from Strictly are having babies recently. I know most people on here weren’t a fan but I always really liked Karim
Karim’s jive is still one of my fave Strictly dances.

Aw Krishnan and Jowita look cute together. That’ll be a nice partnership

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do they shoot certain couples on certain days for the tour pics? Waiting for Ellie & Vitos photo 😍
Do they shoot new ones for the tour for the existing couples or just the newly formed ones like Annabel and Krishnan who have new pros?

Do they shoot new ones for the tour for the existing couples or just the newly formed ones like Annabel and Krishnan who have new pros?
I think they do the new ones first, or did in 2022. Last year they did everyone together in new outfits all on the Saturday before rehearsals.

Reactions: 2
lol, I am I the only one who already knew Karim had a girlfriend, and never thought he was gay? 😂

Not sure what to make of the Amanda/FR drama. On one hand I think he does indeed seem like a dick, but she also seems possibly difficult to work with, and it's hard to believe he could be stupid enough to get himself into serious trouble. It's all very puzzling. Pretty much everyone liking her posts does seem sus though. Yes, too much stock is sometimes put into social media activity, but the rest of the celebs and pros would know more about the situation than us, and if she was making up nonsense, you'd think they wouldn't feed into it by liking her posts and not Gio's.

At the moment I'm learning towards it being half true, and the tabloids exaggerating massively. If Amanda had some mental health problems before coming on, and the stress of Strictly pushed her over the edge, it could be that Gio's strict teaching style was a significant factor, but still not be anything extreme enough to justify firing him.

Anyway, I bet he's wishing he left on a high after Rose now. I'd have missed him if he had, now I'm glad I don't have to.

Reactions: 16
I’m so excited for the tour, I go with my friend on the 3rd February in Manchester 😍

I’m a bit of a newbie to strictly tbh so I’ve not seen too much of Graziano - so I’m looking forward to that

Can’t warm to Giovanni one bit but a couple of my friends want to ravish him… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.