Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Graz really does seem lovely, I think he has a similar personality to Aljaz (who I still miss).
Nurturing, friendly, encouraging and good humoured. And a bit soppy at times :)
Yes he has a very similar vibe and I miss Aljaz too (though watching him be a doting dad on Instagram is beautiful.)

Graz first won my love when he was paired with Judi Love and he was so amazing to/with her, her weight was never an issue, he was so kind and respectful. ♥ And I hate that I'm feeling that's special when it shouldn't be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Whatever is going on Gio is starting to come across as toxic to the happy family strictly brand.

They should just not renew his contract for next series regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 22

soccergirl

VIP Member
Aww that’s amazing news, feel like so many people from Strictly are having babies recently. I know most people on here weren’t a fan but I always really liked Karim
Karim’s jive is still one of my fave Strictly dances.

Aw Krishnan and Jowita look cute together. That’ll be a nice partnership

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I was reading a thread on Reddit called 'have you seen a celeb behaving like a bellend?', and why am I not surprised that Shirley would be like this 😆

Screenshot_20240109_173310_Reddit.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

jfletcher

VIP Member
If Gio had bowed after winning with Rose, he’d have gone out as an incredibly popular pro whose only poor partnership was blamed on the celeb rather than him. Instead, his reputation is taking a serious hit and, if he does come back, I doubt he’s going to be very high on the priority lists for producers when it comes to allocating the best celebrities.

And I’m saying this as someone who voted for Rose and Gio each week and who, for my sins, went to see his show. It’s funny how much changes in two years because I’d have zero interest in going to one of his shows after seeing how he treated the likes of Richie and Vito.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
I was just reading Ellie’s answers. She is such a sweet girl.

IMG_6825.png
IMG_6826.png

Also a couple of the shippers.

IMG_6828.png
IMG_6827.png

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don't understand how it's become acceptable and, not just that, expected for celebrities to be pushed beyond their limits for less than two minutes dancing on a bit of Saturday eve sparkly telly which has largely proven to be a popularity contest anyway.

It's not the Olympics. It's not boot camp. It's supposed to be fun!

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I find the narrative and coverage around Amanda at the minute quite uncomfortable. We talk endlessly about being open about our mental health etc and then the minute someone is, they get slated. There's an article on the DM currently effectively stating she can't have PTSD because Strictly isn't the same as being shot at in Afghanistan....she never said it was?!
i find this really uncomfortable too - and the same comments on the small thread dedicated to her here. stating a person can “only” suffer PTSD for something someone else classes as deserving of trauma is such a toxic mindset.

Reactions: 20

Minnietred

Graz seems an absolute sweetheart, I noticed his support for Vito in the Clauditorium - telling him he had lipstick on his nose after the AT and then making sure to reassure him after the show-dance.

• Heart

posy

VIP Member
I want to know what Gio has on the producers etc. It isn’t just his attitude towards how he teaches the celeb but his attitude towards strictly in general. He makes snarky remarks about the show and his fellow professionals that he sells as a joke. I went to his tour last year and he was rude about the town I live in - yes it was meant to be joke but you could tell he meant it as well. His snarky comments aren’t jokes. This year his face showed so much disdain towards Vito and then he was no where to be seen at the end to congratulate Vito and Ellie.

coconochanel

VIP Member
What is going on?! I come on here having not been on for a few days to see love and requests for Neil to be giving a celeb partner!

HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELVES! :oops: 🤭:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
A lot has been made of Amanda only wanting to do 8 hours of training a day, like she was workshy when in fact she has a family at home one of whom is disable. I'm starting to see why they never gave Gio anyone with a heavy work load he wouldn't have tolerated it!
Sorry but only 8 hours a day? That's a bloody working day. A 40 hour week being viewed as the bare minimum is very problematic.

• Heart

posy

VIP Member
I do love Ellie and Layton - theirs mums must be very proud of them.

I think sweaty/farmer vibe Vito is my favourite Vito. Quite possibly my mis spent youth with farmers sons.

• Heart
  • Haha

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Slightly side eying Gorka for reposting a story on his Instagram saying the scores in the Spanish Strictly are a joke but at least he has integrity. Might be true but doesn’t exactly endear you to your fellow judges?! It sounds absolutely bat shit reading the comments here tbf
Trust me he wasn't hiding what he thought of some of the other judges scores, the woman to his right he would fully turn towards her with a horrified look. I have no idea who she is but she seemed drunk to me.
There are 5 judges the 3 in the middle including Gorka all seem to have a background in dancing and give similar scores then there are the two on each end who give 8's when the middle three are giving 2's.
They each gave a 10 last night too, Gorka almost clutched his pearls. :eek:

• Haha