Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be surprised if they used a contestant from civilian BB. I’d take no notice of her follows. She’s probably doing a Fakey Quickenden and trying to get her name thrown out there into the mix.
Fakey follows the official insta page, the BBC, Tess & Claudia, every judge, all the pro dancers and starts following the celeb contestants appearing every year as well Plus he starts doing dancing reels and begging and tagging the program in the months leading up to the new series. Fortunately it’s never done him any good and I personally hope they never get that desperate to ever consider entertaining that attention seeking wanker

Reactions: 9
Shirls has said they will be announcing the celebs next month - do they normally start announcing in July? Apparently this year is going to be off the charts. She also mentioned new people behind the scenes.

Reactions: 3
Shirley likes to make out she is privvy to all the top secret Strictly info but I doubt they are daft enough to tell her who the celebs are. She doesn't exactly have a history of being discreet!

Saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if they start the announcements a bit earlier this year, if only to move the narrative away from the gazillion Giovanni/Amanda articles

Reactions: 11
I somehow doubt we're gonna see Tom Holland, Adele, and Margot Robbie unveiled. More like Su Pollard, Bank of Dave, Toyah, and a random CBBC yoof.

Reactions: 10
Every year Shirley is wheeled out to say that this year is going to be the best ever They announced the first celebs in 2019 on the 31st July, and that series felt soooo long.

Reactions: 6
The Sun saying that social media star GKBarry is in advanced talks. Apparently bisexual so might be their choice for a female same-sex pairing. Heard of her name before but not too familiar.

I get Nikita Kanda vibes from her though. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 4
The Sun saying that social media star GKBarry is in advanced talks. Apparently bisexual so might be their choice for a female same-sex pairing. Heard of her name before but not too familiar.

GK Barry is very up and coming, so I think for SCD she would be a good signing. She was a bit of a cry baby on that ‘celeb’ tightrope challenge for SU2C but so would I be with them sort of heights involved She’s very outspoken and takes no shit.

Reactions: 2

I’m not too familiar but she seems nice enough. Would appeal to the younger generation, and she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously.

Reactions: 2
Sorry guys but I think su's ruled herself out.
She's on a huge tour from September til next year- only know as she's coming to our quite small northern town.
£27 to hear her talk about 50 years of being Su.

Reactions: 5
No, the Aberdeen show had no injuries

Su you’ve not only let us all down, you’ve let yourself down. There was a reason why Peggy wasn’t a yellow coat

Reactions: 6
Vito frantically on the phone to Patricia Routledge's agent. 'What do you mean, she's 95? on Ballando con le stelle she'd be one of the juniors!'

Reactions: 10
GK Barry would be good. My daughter has been watching that new show of hers on 4.0 and really enjoying it. Certainly one way to try and grab a younger audience