Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am often distracted is his cooking videos by the clothes drying in the background - does he have amazing ventilation/extractor fan or do his clothes smell of cooking?
At least the weather has bern nice enough to have all the windows open this week!

Reactions: 1
Ooh interesting! off to Bellend-o!
What does this mean for Pasquale who presumably might have hoped to go back??

Anyway, good luck to Gio, as he hits Hour Five of the show at 1am, doing a rumba with a septugenarian ex-fascist politician*

*though prob they'd give him a young starlet.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Pasquale will be back on the Italian version? Quick read of the article and I also wonder if they are offering pro but he is trying to negotiate judge. Then if that doesn’t work out go for Pro and he can he wanted to carrying on performing rather than judge. There is no way Gio would choose pro over judge.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Pasquale will be back on the Italian version? Quick read of the article and I also wonder if they are offering pro but he is trying to negotiate judge. Then if that doesn’t work out go for Pro and he can he wanted to carrying on performing rather than judge. There is no way Gio would choose pro over judge.
I see it says either as judge or pro. The only thing I'd say is that he is really not well known in Italy - he left there without doing TV so he's only vaguely known for having won SCD. I mentioned at the time that when he, Nikita, Vito and Graz attended the Ballando finale in December the two mentioned by the host where Vito (as former winner) and Nikita (as brother of a current pro).

I’m hoping it’s a direct swap and we get Pasquale and they get Gio

Reactions: 4
As if there's any chance at all of Gio dragging around an octogenarian, barely dancing at all and having to play Ballando's crazy games.

this is lovely

robin was such a great dude and his friendship with lisa was so sweet

it's always so sad that we don't always appreciate someone till they're gone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The S*n have a story about FR and the amusement arcades - apparently he spent £1000 there the other day and is in and out often.
Things don’t seem to be going well - wonder where the instababe-of-convenience was if that was his day off…

Thats definitely one to avoid like the plague.
Unfortunately/fortunately he's not playing anywhere near me. I imagine its going to be show tunes that are normally sung by female leads.
I'd put money on memory from Cats being in there somewhere.

Reactions: 3
Oh Craig an album and tour - why? Be giving that a miss.

Vito doing his sewing makes him even more attractive to me.

If that story in the S*n is true about Gio, that’s sad and makes me feel a bit sorry for him as I don’t think that is a healthy behaviour, I hope some of his friends have a chat with him.

Reactions: 11
Oh Craig an album and tour - why? Be giving that a miss.

Vito doing his sewing makes him even more attractive to me.

If that story in the S*n is true about Gio, that’s sad and makes me feel a bit sorry for him as I don’t think that is a healthy behaviour, I hope some of his friends have a chat with him.
Does he have any real friends. His stylist? Kai and he were really close but clearly not any more. Does the friendship with Anton extend beyond the tour?

Vito seems to be giving the lie to 'secret partner' rumours by posting himself sewing alone on a Friday night while listening to 'Dancing On My Own'!

Never know perhaps Vito has found this thread - could be a clever ruse - posting about sewing on a Friday night listening to dancing on my own. It was black and white - so was it night. Or maybe he is single, just doing some sewing on a Friday night or maybe he and Ellie are together. Who knows.

Gio - I’m soft, so even I wasn’t close to him at present but had in the past, I would reach out to make sure they are OK. I would like to think Anton would have a chat.

I hate scammers they prey on vulnerable people - £1,500 a week that’s a lot of money. I feel so sorry for the people that get scammed like that.

Whoever is doing FR’s crisis PR clearly doesn’t understand the world subtle is all I can say.