Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally just see friendship between Ellie and Vito, I could be wrong. For someone reasons Ellie’s latest stories came across to me as ones people post when someone they care about has died and they are reminiscing. Gio and Rose were quite similar and then that died a death eventually.

Reactions: 5
I mean, Layton and Nikita are fairly full on! Though of course they have a professional partnership now.

Reading the Gio thread on DS, someone has explained the ins and outs of his ownership of Ballando, but spelt it Bellando. Which immediately made me mentally call it Bellend-o. ☺ <-- easily amused
Love that!!! Quite an appropriate name..

This is next level to Layton & Nikita, something is going on.
---
I personally just see friendship between Ellie and Vito, I could be wrong. For someone reasons Ellie’s latest stories came across to me as ones people post when someone they care about has died and they are reminiscing. Gio and Rose were quite similar and then that died a death eventually.
Yeah, I just don’t see this is as a friendship, if it is, it’ll all a bit weird and OTT. Just one to watch I guess

Reactions: 1
Time will tell with Ellie and Vito. I don’t find it weird. Perhaps I will be proved wrong and Ellie will go with Vito to Italy and there will be a nice little OK or Hello exclusive.

I think Ellie is just processing the whole strictly journey she's been on the go since Strictly started this is her first chance to properly reminisce about it all.

Reactions: 2
Because I think he views her more as a little sister and I see no sexual chemistry between them.
I have siblings, if one of them starting acting like Vito did towards me and saying ‘Love you baby’ every five seconds I would start to get a bit concerned 🤢
Maybe it’s just me.

Reactions: 1
I have siblings, if one of them starting acting like Vito did towards me and saying ‘Love you baby’ every five seconds I would start to get a bit concerned 🤢
Maybe it’s just me.
Having seen how Vito is with all his family members - that is how he is. He just loves to love. Ellie could also be the same.

I do though think that Vito is in a relationship but I don’t think it is with Ellie and sadly not Jowita or Helen either. Someone not in the public eye.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s just me.
I feel like if they were actually together and wanted to keep it private, they wouldn't be doing this. It would be waaaaay too obvious.

Also, have you not seen Vito with his siblings and family? He literally snogs and cuddles his cousin like a lover.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Having seen how Vito is with all his family members - that is how he is. He just loves to love. Ellie could also be the same.

I do though think that Vito is in a relationship but I don’t think it is with Ellie and sadly not Jowita or Helen either. Someone not in the public eye.
I mean he’s definately full of the love 🤣

Really? makes you think he’s with someone?

I think Vito and Ellie have made it clear they’re just weirdly affectionate friends.

I wouldn’t be shocked it he has a Mrs/Mr/Mx Vito stashed in London. Or if he’s just shagging everyone pansexually. The fact he stayed in London after tour suggests there’s maybe someone around. What is clear is that he’s not giving any details of his love life up.

Reactions: 6
I could be putting 2+2 and getting 5. The reason I think V might be in a relationship - There was the breakfast for 2 last summer, someone filming him in his pants, Robin W saying he wished Vito was single, he barely went back to Italy last summer (just for the day or two), someone filming him grating his cheese (sadly not a euphemism), Simone’s comment about how if he were Vitos and Grazs girlfriends he would be concerned- this comment was soon deleted. If V is and the person isn’t in the public eye good on him for keeping it private.

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s just me.
Vito is very tactile and way ott for me, but he behaves like this with his friends and family, males and females.

Reactions: 5
I could be putting 2+2 and getting 5. The reason I think V might be in a relationship - There was the breakfast for 2 last summer, someone filming him in his pants, Robin W saying he wished Vito was single, he barely went back to Italy last summer (just for the day or two), someone filming him grating his cheese (sadly not a euphemism), Simone’s comment about how if he were Vitos and Grazs girlfriends he would be concerned- this comment was soon deleted. If V is and the person isn’t in the public eye good on him for keeping it private.
Interesting. 🧐
I did notice the comment was deleted about the reference to a girlfriend, which I thought was odd.
I mean there is clearly SOMEONE whoever they are 😂

Vito is just the affectionate type. In any case, I can't see him dating someone as young as Ellie.

Reactions: 4
Vito is very tactile and way ott for me, but he behaves like this with his friends and family, males and females.
Yes and he was very tactile with Ellie right from the start. They were both very physically comfortable with each other, which always indicates to me that there's no secret romance going on. I think he very fond and protective of Ellie in a big brother sort of way.

Reactions: 9
Ellie has probably just realised Strictly was her likely career highlight annd is now getting nostalgic as she faces panto in Wigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ellie has probably just realised Strictly was her likely career highlight annd is now getting nostalgic as she faces panto in Wigan.
Cluedo 2 definitely wasn't a positive step for her career. The whole show was just tit.

Reactions: 3