Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I noticed when it mentioned other strictly leaks it lists the celebs I wonder if it's a nod to a celeb instead of a Pro?

Isn't the discussion about whether producers would cast an MP though? Not about whether an MP would be deterred.
It would presumably depend who the politician was. If they had a shot at a huge name guaranteed to bring in tonnes of viewers, they’re not going to turn them down because they’ve also got the option of casting a far less well-known comedian who ridicules MPs in his act.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Is Gorka now doing cryptic insta posts, him re posting Gordan Ramseys 3 non negotiable behaviours is that in support of Gio?
I see what you mean. Could be. Suggesting that Gio was being a professional and they should listen and not take stuff personally.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I still reckon Danielle Harold will sign up, as she’s working her way round the reality shows. She’d be perfect for Kai, and they already know each other from Celebrity Hunted. The female detective on that would also be good, her name escapes me, but she’s very glamorous.
Laura Jackson, a tv presenter, is also a strong possibility, as she went to Strictly Semi final with AJ last year ( she’s good friends with her and Fleur) and did Friday panel too.

ETA - Rebecca Mason, also followed by Kai.

Laura Jackson:

Last edited:

glasgow27

VIP Member
Hoping this year's cast skews a little younger. Definitely include a couple of 50-somethings and one person over 60, but those in their 20s and 30s are likely to provide better dancing.

And also want a better male cast - the last two years of men haven't been that impressive.

While we're at it, the pros to be partnered up:
Gorka, Graziano, Kai, Nikita, Carlos, Vito, Giovanni's replacement (if Johannes is available, then add him in as well)
Katya, Dianne, Nadiya, Luba, Nancy, Jowita, Lauren, Michelle (or other new pro)

Last edited:

glasgow27

VIP Member
Options for Gio:
  • Dancing on Ice
  • I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
  • Celebrity Big Brother
  • Celebs Go Dating
  • The Celeb Real Full Monty

soccergirl

VIP Member
Shame Vito is a 6 at best 😀

Hands up anyone who believes that

fiends of Strictly's Giovanni tell me his new pet has nothing short of 'saved him'.
'Giovanni has been spending all his time with Roxy. He just adores her,' one friend of the Italian tells me. 'He is going through a really tough time.
They literally got that wee dog this week.
Anyway, he's thinking of taking libel action though has some 'powerful friends' at the Beeb. Sarah James. What a fucking mess this is. It could go on for months.

posy

VIP Member
The girl that follows Nadiya in fairness going to see a lot of hers and Kai tour must be a lot cheaper than doing the same for Gio’s. At my nearest theatre top price tickets for Nadiya/Kai were around £20.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
There’s a certain demographic of people who have been taking digs at Nadiya’s past photoshoots for years now, I find it very odd. For a start she is one of the most stunning women I have ever seen and if I had her body I would also be showing it off 😂 I also find it so misogynistic that people always refer back to the fact she is a parent when you know for a fact they wouldn’t have an issue if it was Gorka taking nude pictures 😂
Not digging, was just saying as a fact that her nude photos have been public and available for years, so it wouldn’t be her it’s referring to.