Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gdw1910

Going by his sharing of a quote the other day about loyalty I’d say he didn’t. Makes me think he’s Gio’s replacement on Strictly.
I thought that but he’s 35? Surely that’s too old for a new pro to be hired? I know they’ve hired some older pros recently but they’ve been early thirties. Maybe given that they investigated the Gio stuff so late they had to think quickly and he was available?

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Vito and Graziano are both Italian and are not like Giovanni (and neither seems to like him much). I've also lived in Italy - some Italians are boring af. They are not a monolith! And you can be passionate and kind - Gio is accused of bullying, not of gesticulating too much.

If Amanda Platell is supporting you, you need to take a long hard look at your life. Here's an archive link: https://archive.ph/P4Vmv

She doesn't even know that he didn't choreograph it himself. To paraphrase her headline: 'I Demand Justice for Arduino Bertoncello'
I think Amanda is looking for a stint on SCD with Gio!!

soccergirl

VIP Member
Where is this being shared? I was gonna book a class but not if it’s Kai, I wanted to see Pasquale 😍
I dunno. The next Ballando class is listed as being with Shirley and Anton (Shirl is obv Team FR). Can't see a mention of Kai. But Pasquale is organising his own via his insta which suggests he and Gio are no more.

Elpis

The network that employed Tristan on that morning show in Australia kept him on, covering sports. Looked it up: "The former dancer is now a sideline reporter for the A-League at the network."

No idea what the "A-League" is though, but I've seen him at men's and women's soccer games, with a microphone.

posy

VIP Member
It’s not really though a strictly scandal if it’s a former contestant but I guess that the click bait. Tried to see if anyone from Strictly is trending but they don’t appear to be.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Does anyone know the cost for program etc for pro tour. Want to be prepared though i'm assuming it wont be as crazy as Take That

Eugenie

I see you haven't encountered our LadyLavender fanfics...

Re the other BIB: surely it depends on what he's alleged to have done? we have no idea. And don't foget, as unlikeable as Amanda is, there are other women involved.

I'm not Stacey Dooley's biggest fan but to call her an 'unlikeable fool' is harsh. She seems generally fine.
Totally agree re what the allegations are but that’s just it - we don’t know yet.

Was a bit harsh re Stacey and sometimes I don’t mind her but I do find her completely disingenuous and humble bragging. One of my least favourite winners.

Lady Lav: Wish I had known her now! She sounds a character 🤣

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Mail online are saying it was a male dancer. I’ve just posted to the celeb gossip page but I just hopped on wiki and gio joined in 2015. Only male dancers that worked alongside him as far as I can tell would be:
Brendan Cole-
Anton Du Beke
Pasha Kovalev
Kevin Clifton
Aljaz
Tristan McManus who apparently quit the show…
Gleb Savchenko who did one series then left in 2016 but I think he left to do dancing with the stars
Gorka
AJ Pritchard
Graziano Di Prima
Neil
Johannes
Nikita
Kai Widdington
Carlos Gu
Vito Coppola.

My money is on Tristan. Apparently he said this:

“I think the show needs someone a lot different to me on the show to get what they want, and I need something a lot different to make me happy and get what I want out of it. "I think there will be a lot of changes on the show, and I have enjoyed it for the most part but right now I just need a break from it all."

Chatty Member
Thanks all for your comments, what a shame, I missed the year he danced with Richie for various reasons I won’t bore you with, but I remember reading about it, were they the first same sex partnership?! If so you’d have thought he’d have made extra effort to make it work. Him and his girlfriend gushing all over insta has put me right off him anyway. Ick 🥴

Boy's thick as a plank. I feel sorry for him being outed though. But he'll probably get away with it flying under the radar if he's not ready/willing to publically embrace being bi/pan/fluid/whatever. There's no proof the pics came from Grindr, and it looks like they've just been taken down.
I can’t find them where is it? 😅