Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Is it odd that I hope Vito keeps the V shaved into his chest?
It's actually growing on me (boom boom)

Meanwhile Gio is at the premiere of his sad film that he presumably has one scene in, wearing a shit-coloured double-breasted jacket

Reactions: 1

diamondthunder

VIP Member
lmao that is such a non-story and I doubt we'll ever find out who. Probably some celeb who went out in week 4 a decade ago. I wonder if the leak is even recent or if it's something that happened ages ago and they're dredging it up now because of the attention over the Gio thing?

John Whaite did Only Fans for a while?
I might be wrong because I didn't really pay any attention to that, but I got the impression he was just doing one of those annoying attention seeking celebrity stunts of making an OnlyFans but not actually posting anything NSFW on it.

gdw1910

Pasquale has posted that he's planning his own group lessons - seems he's been FR-zoned alright.
Hopefully people who attended his ones with Gio will attend his solo classes. I’m sure he’s an excellent teacher. He was asking where people would like to see them hosted, is he based in Italy or the Uk?

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
I would be more suspicious of Vito and Ellie if he wasn’t touchy feely. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vito has gone back to stay with Ellie and her family.

I’ve always wondered if Gio doesn’t want the footage released because I think he would have been snarky about other people during training. I think it is more than just his attitude towards A. He looked almost concerned that time when Claudia mentioned that Amanda had, had Ellie round for dinner etc. If he was willing to call Krishnan sh!t on his tour for a joke, then in private, I can imagine him saying all sorts things and then following up with just a joke. His fans think the pros should be supporting Gio, despite the fact that he hasn’t supported them since he won with Rose.
I think that’s why people don’t generally question it as he’s over the top & seemingly like it with most people but I still find their dynamics odd. Good luck any current or future partners for them as they’d have to be pretty understanding

soccergirl

VIP Member
I was reading the comments under Vitos latest #theitalians post and Simone (Michelle’s) other half commented something along the lines of if he were their girlfriends he would be concerned over their bromance as a joke -obvs - there was a comment so Vito has a girlfriend - anyways unless I’m being blind or imagined it, that post has now been deleted. So the question is who is Vitos girlfriend - Helen, Ellie or Jowita or all 3?
I saw that comment! Perhaps it's Dianne and they're Red Hot and Ready together

• Haha

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Anyone at BTM Perth last night? Lots of posts about hoping Nadiya is okay and how much of a trooper she is etc, hope nothing bad happened x

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Very subtle insta story from Kai, who could her be referring to?!

ETA- it apparently doesn’t like my link 😬

It’s this reel
He’s probably referring to himself, he’s a chronic people pleaser ( even his dad called him that).

soccergirl

VIP Member
Going by his sharing of a quote the other day about loyalty I’d say he didn’t. Makes me think he’s Gio’s replacement on Strictly.
Interesting. So Pasquale's been dumped by FR? And Kai's back in? Let's hope Vito is on hand with some carbonara to restore the Vito-Pasquale friendship (I see Vito has liked Pasquale's last 2 posts, having not liked anything by him for ages)

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
So basically he's got Anton (maybe) and Jamie Laing? The DM had a piece about him today that basically had an 'insider' saying he'd changed as he got more famous (duh) and that he didn't have many friends except Anton.
Whatever happened to that awful Aaron of Gola fame? he seems to have disappeared.

Hi @Elleyunsun! the drama!
literally ran back here for everyone’s takes 😅