Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I see what you mean. Could be. Suggesting that Gio was being a professional and they should listen and not take stuff personally.
Seems weird though to quote someone who is seen as a notorious bully?
Gorka and Gemma were still very friendly with Gio though, unlike lots of others (Janette and Aljaz anyone?) so I'd be interested to know what they think.

Reactions: 1

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Very subtle insta story from Kai, who could her be referring to?!

ETA- it apparently doesn’t like my link 😬

gdw1910

I reckon they’ll get a male pro in - they announced the 2021/22 sets of newbies in July.

Hoping for a new set and graphics this year - if you don’t change the talent, at least change the look.
Yeah thats true, they do tend to announce the new ones later, but given that this announcement was so late I thought they'd have announced them with this announcement?

posy

VIP Member
Looks like Vito is the only one who hasn’t done an ‘I’m back’ post? Probably too busy shagging his cousin.
I do wonder if Gio will get a farewell post: guess it depends on the results of the investigation
I don’t think Nancy and Johannes have done a I’m back post either. Maybe Vito is on holibobs with Ellie and her mum.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Facebook taking it well…
Amanda's post traumatic stress disorder will be getting worse if she reads comments like that about herself.

How offensive to people who actually go get PTSD like soldiers that she thinks she got it because she spent a month or so dancing with an Italian bloke.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I'm guessing Toyah will get Vito. He'll be scouring 80s British music for some suitable post-punk themes.

I read on DS that Nadiya has broken her toe? Not sure if that's true as presumably would mean postponing shows?

soccergirl

VIP Member
I have nothing at all against Nadiya but if she didn't come back I would probably honestly not notice for about 3 weeks.

Vito, Nikita and Graz having a topless boogie (sadly still features The Tache)

Attachments

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Danielle Harold was just on IAC last year so I think it will be at least a few years before she does Strictly. Soap stars who could do Strictly are dime a dozen so would be a bit lazy to cast her so soon. Wasn’t she also pally with that horror show Nella on IAC?

I could see Shona McGarty (Whitney) though.
Danielle does seem to be doing the reality TV circuit now. She is also heavily rumoured to be doing celeb masterchef this year, so would be surprised if the BBC used her on Strictly this coming series. I can see Shona possibly but SCD always seem to like using someone who is from the current Eastenders cast as well.

Hatefake

VIP Member
Where is this being shared? I was gonna book a class but not if it’s Kai, I wanted to see Pasquale 😍
I see that the next Ballando class is with Kai instead of Pasquale. I wonder was he dropped or did he decide to leave of his own accord

posy

VIP Member
In the spirit of keeping this thread about Strictly as a whole and not just Gio, I’ve just seen that Outnumbered is coming back for a Christmas special. All the kids are now grown up, it would be good timing to have one of them as a contestant :)
I think that would be really good.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I think the A&G tour will go ahead no matter what. The people seeing it won’t care - G can do no wrong in their eyes.
They'll probably end the show by setting fire to an effigy of Amanda, and the Beryls in the front row get to light the touchpaper for a fee of £65 + complimentary bottle of Vita.

Pros playing volleyball in Bournemouth earlier (nb Vito's tiny shorts). Karen's boyfriend seems very well integrated into the group.

Attachments

• Haha

gdw1910

The older pros don’t seem to have a problem with Anton judging them so why would they have an issue with Oti?
I just thought that since Anton has been there since the beginning whereas Oti joined after a few of the current pros (I mainly meant FR lol)

soccergirl

VIP Member
The thing with Ballando is Gio really needs the support of present and former strictly pros to make it a success because otherwise it will just be him, I can see him getting bored of just teaching all the time. But, he has shafted Pasquale then I can not imagine many of the pros wanting to get involved. Also if proved his behaviour was in appropriate towards a number of his dance partners are the BBC going to want their current pros and judges carrying on with that connection with him.
Looks like he’s going to be rotating people like Anton, Shirley and Kai in and out maybe with others still vaguely ok with him (Lauren, Gorka, Motsi)?

*bangs table* Let’s get those Pasquale/Vito Tiktoks back!